“Relaxing and Friendly” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 53 Hotels in Nusa Dua
hong kong
“Relaxing and Friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

The St Regis really live up to it's name, the staff are friendly and helpful. We stayed at one of the suite room, and it was wonderful and spacious. The cleanliness of the room is 10/10. The only thing is we only saw our butler upon arrival in the hotel, and never seen him for the 8 days we stayed there. The pools are really nice, spacious and the design is good. We did the full body bali massage, that's the only down side of this trip as the massage was not up to standard. Other than that, the water massage is good.

1 Thank natica t
TheStRegisBali, Executive Assistant Manager at The St. Regis Bali Resort, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear Natica T,

Greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Our warmest appreciation for sharing your experience with us following to your recent stay at the resort.

I am happy to know that you had a great experience and that you had chance to enjoy all the facilities.

However, allow me to express my sincerest apology in terms of our Butler service also it is regret to know regarding to your Balinese massage experience.

Please rest assured, your comments have been communicated to the concerned departments to ensure we do not repeat such occurrences and we hope to welcome you back for a chance to create a more positive, memorable stay.

Executive Assistant Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (311)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Perth
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

The St Regis is a hard venue for me to rate only stayed one night after a stint at some very good other accomodation,
Entry is typical traditional Bali 5 star, The welcome at reception was restrained & maybe stiff for a place you are coming to get away from it all, maybe because we got a last minute deal, not sure but something did not seem to match the other glowing service reviews.
We would have extended our stay but just was not the feel we are used to in Bali.
The butler was great & so was the guest relation guy that greeted us prior to check in & on leaving at least he had a geniune smile.
The breakfast moved this rating from a three star experience to a four star, breakfast is possibly the best i have eaten anywhere in the world & the morning staff seemed far more
interested in service than the check in staff.

Was also surprised to see how many young couples were here they must all hibinate during
it seemed deserted around the public areas the day we were there.
The room was a small jnr suite around 500 american dollars neat well maintained like the rest of the venue, well manicured.

Be aware if travelling on business the centre at this venue opens after 8 am in morning & was opened for me at 7.15 am but felt I was pushing my request to the limit. Maybe take your laptop out of the case in bedroom next time.

I would try like to again another time if staying in Nusa Dua & hope to get a better response next time.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
TheStRegisBali, Executive Assistant Manager at The St. Regis Bali Resort, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dear Mark W,

Sunny greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Thank you for your precious time to pen a valuable feedback on your recent stay with us.

I am happy to know that you had a great stay and thank you for bringing the service issues during your arrivals process as well as during your breakfast experience to my attention.

Allow me to inform you regarding to our business centre operational hour, it is indeed open at 8:00AM however our team will be more than happy to assist any business related upon request at any time.

Please rest assured, I have table your constructive comments during our operational meeting for our internal review and for further action as necessary to ensure this situation will not repeat in the future.

We greatly appreciated your comments and hope to welcome you back to the resort in the near future!

Hamilton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

This was the first leg of our holiday and it set the tone for an amazing trip
The St. Regis representative met us as we exited the plane and managed our arrival through the airport to the waiting car and driver to our arrival at the St. Regis.
The Resort is beautiful every square inch is manicured, breath taking flowers, outstanding grounds with salt and fresh water lagoons, miles of amazing beach to walk and warm tropical blue water to swim in.
Accommodations…well put it this way I would have loved to take our villa home to live in.
The restaurants wonderful, drinks excellent, people kind, respectful and accommodating.
Loved this resort …

Room Tip: Ground Floor private pools
1 Thank Marsha G
TheStRegisBali, Executive Assistant Manager at The St. Regis Bali Resort, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Dear Marsha G,

Greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Once again, thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful feedback.

We look forward to welcome you back in the future and certainly hope that your next stay will be as enjoyable as the last.

Norway
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

This is one of the finest luxury hotels we have ever visited. Even the smallest rooms are large suites, the service is excellent, and the hotel pool is beautiful. So is the beach fronting the hotel. We enjoyed lunch and snacks at Gourmand Deli, and dinners at the lovely Kayuputi. The airport transfer was very convenient. I would not stay anywhere else if I where to return to Bali - this is top of the pops, but with a hefty price tag.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Ghostviking,

Sunny greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Once again, thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful feedback.

Geneva, Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

3 nights in a 2-bedroom villa with wife and two small kids. Air con was not working in Master bed of first villa; switched to a new villa within a few hours (compensation proactively offered). Airport pickup worked as promised. Concierge was fantastic (arranged golf, drivers, dinner in Seminyak, etc); butlers were fantastic. Service in restaurants was excellent, polished, coordinated and efficient. Beach was great for Bali. Kids loved the Children's club and facilities.

We stayed only three days before heading to the Four Seasons in Ubud. We were sad to leave.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank DSB43
Dear DSB43,

Sunny greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Many thanks for your valuable and honest feedback.

I am happy to know that your overall stay was excellent and that you had chance to enjoy all the facilities.

However, please accept our sincere regret regarding to the air condition issue; rest assured that we are doing our best to ensure that every guest in the hotel receives flawless stay and that we welcome remarks such as yours, in order for us to continually better ourselves.

Thank you once again and we do hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back to The St Regis Bali.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

We stayed at St. Regis between 8th and 10th of May. Let me start with the positives. The location of the property is excellent. We had chosen a pool villa which was pretty spacious and luxurious. However, what we found St. Regis most lacking in is service. Our in-room dining order took nearly an hour. We had requested for the glass of wine to be delivered earlier, but that came along with the dinner. I can understand dinner taking time, but wine? We had lunch at Kayuputi on 9th May and were disappointed to see two of the main courses from a very select menu of 5 main missing. No oyster, no salmon they announced. Although the Barramundi we ordered was excellently cooked, being so limited in choice is disappointing. The staff at Kayuputi were too busy attending to either a food critic or someone important to be taking care of other guests.

Having stayed at Chedi Club Tanah Gaja, Ubud and enjoyed excellent service, St. Regis just didn't have the warmth that we enjoyed at Chedi.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank senarp
Dear Senarp,

Sunny greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent visit with us.

Though there were some positive sides on your stay for which I thank you very much, I do apologize that we failed to meet with your expectations on the issues you’ve mentioned, such as poor in-room dining service and disappointed dinner at Kayuputi. While we set high standards for ourselves, clearly, we were unable to meet them on this occasion.

Please rest assured that we have evaluated your constructive feedback during our operational meeting and proper action has been conducted to ensure we are on St. Regis standards and to ensure this situation will not repeat again in the future.

Once again, on behalf of the entire team I would like to express my sincerest regret & apology and I sincerely hope you will extend us with another opportunity as it would be my pleasure to personally welcome you back and ensure you will experience the true St Regis standards on your next visit.

Springfield, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

We went to the St. Regis Bali Resort for our honeymoon. The facilities are a true 5 star resort. From the start we were treated like kings. The hotel will be waiting for you when you get off the plane and escort you through the visa/immigration process with ease. They had one person help us with the luggage and another actually filled out the paperwork for us at the airport (we did not get the forms on the plane during our trip). We had a car waiting for us to escort us to the hotel which was only 15-20 minutes away from the airport.

When we got to the airport the service was exceptional. Always having a smile and taking care of us with any needs we needed.

The breakfast every morning was tremendous. They even have off menu items such as pancakes and waffles that I ordered every day. My wife and I enjoyed the food every day (and wondered if they were surprised at how much we would eat every day).

The concierge was very helpful with any issues that we had but if you are expecting recommendations for outside services/restaurants as I think they are instructed to recommend on site facilities (spa, restaurants). But with free wi-fi it's easy to look up these things and most restaurants spas in the area will provide free to and from transportation.

Housekeeping service was easy to use. We often used the "do not disturb" light and when we left we would simply call the butler and they would clean our room when we were gone

The beach is a short walk from the lobby and beautiful. The area closes a little early but my wife and i still put a towel on the chairs and enjoyed the stars.

The resort was quiet and peaceful during our stay and easy to get around. We truly enjoyed our stay.

If you are looking to step out of the hotel and see shops and city life the resort is a little more secluded but you can get car service to Jimbaran, Seminyak, or even Ubud (which can be arranged through hotel)

We had issues with our outgoing flight and this is where the staff really showed us great customer service. From the front desk to the butler to the concierge, everyone was willing to help and allow us to contact our airline carrier to get a new flight. At the airport, the St. Regis representative (Putu) was phenomenal He went out of his way to find us a way to make International phone call (since the local office for the airline was closed), talk with the airline personnel to see if we could switch flights, as well as help us through the entire process.

We would recommend the St. Regis Bali to anyone and will definitely look into staying there again.

4 Thank svasireddy
Dear Svasireddy,

Warm greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Thank you for your valuable and detail feedback regarding to your recent stay at the resort.

I am pleased to know that we were able to provide you with a memorable St Regis experience and I appreciate your kind comments regarding to our breakfast as well as the service you received from our dedicated team especially to our airport representative, Putu. Certainly I will share your complimentary comment with them for which I believe that they will feel very appreciated.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back in the future for another wonderful and distinctive experience.