The St Regis really live up to it's name, the staff are friendly and helpful. We stayed at one of the suite room, and it was wonderful and spacious. The cleanliness of the room is 10/10. The only thing is we only saw our butler upon arrival in the hotel, and never seen him for the 8 days we stayed there. The pools are really nice, spacious and the design is good. We did the full body bali massage, that's the only down side of this trip as the massage was not up to standard. Other than that, the water massage is good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Bali Resort reflects landscape architecture from the early 1900s, inspired by the blending of art and nature with lifestyle and living, and features interior design that manifests a true element of style in the culturally rich, luxurious environment of Bali. The use of rich imported fabrics with indigenous materials and cultural artifacts runs through all the 80 suites, 42 villas and 2 residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Odigeo, Travelbag and Destinology so you can book your The St. Regis Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- St Regis Nusa Dua
- St Regis Bali Hotel
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Nusa Dua