The St. Regis Bali Resort
Grand Hyatt Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$188
Agoda.com
Hilton Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$158
Ayodya Resort Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$140
Agoda.com
Melia Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$305
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$362
US$309
  • Beachfront
The Ritz-Carlton Bali(Nusa Dua)
US$422
Mulia Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$305
US$286
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
The Bale(Nusa Dua)
US$393
US$326
Bali Nusa Dua Hotel(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$116
Agoda.com
Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$917
US$887
TripAdvisor
1,959 results
All reviewslagoon villasalt water lagoonbutler servicegourmand deliboneka restaurantthe king cole barlobster omeletteremede spachief butlerfoie grascroissant french toasthead butlerwagyu beeffour seasonsour honeymoonpool suitethrough immigration
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the St Regis in May 2014 for our honeymoon. It was our first time to experience the St Regis hotel chain. I must say, although the hotel website and advertising are indeed appealing, the pictures and what is available online does not do this place justice. It was all better than expected. The hotel was perfect in every way. A hotel member greeted us at the airport, guided us through airport security, went ahead and got our visas sorted and helped with our luggage. We were offered cold towels, water and chocolate in the car on our way to the resort. Upon arrival to the hotel, we had a very smooth check-in. Not to mention we had initially booked our stay fully prepaid in January, and for unforeseen reasons we had to postpone our trip to May, the hotel was very understanding and held the paid amount as hotel credit for our use in May. Our butler, Adi, was extremely nice and gave us a thorough orientation about the suite and hotel facilities and food options. We stayed at the ocean suite and it was impeccable, highly maintained and very clean. The area was very quite and we could hear the sound of the waves from our suite. A rose bath chocolates, flowers and a mini spa gift was waiting for us in the room. At the suite entrance, there were beach hats for him and for her, and a beach bag for us to enjoy and take home.

Breakfast buffet and menu was rich, the food quality was excellent. The lobster bisque omelet was divine. The morning smoothie and juice list was extensive offering unique blends and flavours.

The pool and beach facilities were well attended and very clean. It was easy to find a good spot during mid day, never too crowded.

We had dinner at Kayuputi, we enjoyed a six-course meal in the evening overlooking the beach. The restaurant was extremely posh, food presentation and taste was delicious. The atmosphere was very romantic outside. It was expensive, but worth it.

The resort is very big, we really enjoyed our walks down to the beach and back, taking different routes and exploring different areas. However, buggy service was always available for people who don't prefer walking.

I have no complaints over this resort. Everything was perfect and the attention to detail was like no other. We were lucky to have experienced different lavish resorts in Bali, but the st regis was truly one of the best.

What makes this place truly unique is not just the beautiful facilities, rooms or food. It is the unmatched hospitality and personalised service. Nothing was ever a problem; extremely flexible management, attention to every detail. The hotel was very generous, tea and coffee facilities were available in the room, however special drinks like lattes and cappuccinos were also complimentary whenever we wanted. We were also offered complimentary pressing service and breakfast in our suite instead of coming down to the buffet breakfast for only the extra cost of the service charge.

We were truly pleased with our stay at the St Regis, and have already booked our next stay in another St Regis hotel.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DAS_4
TheStRegisBali, Executive Assistant Manager at The St. Regis Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear DAS_4,

Sunny greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Thank you so much for your precious comments and detailed review!

I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us from the arrival assistance to the cuisine and also it’s an honor that you found our resort & the hospitality at its best!

My great appreciation upon your complimentary words upon our dedicated team especially to our Butler, Adi for which I will certainly share it with them.

I hope to welcome you back in the near future so you can try one of our more extensive cuisine and offer a more St. Regis experience.

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

We booked garden villa in this hotel. If u need privacy , garden villa is perfect for u. I really like the water temperature of our private pool in the villa. My wife really likes the decoration and the Comfort of the villa. Moreover she really likes 24 hr doctor service in the hotel. My wife is pregnant and it helped a lot. Nusa dua is the best place to swim in bali and u are lucky that this hotel is in nusa dua area.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kivanc A
TheStRegisBali, Executive Assistant Manager at The St. Regis Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Kivanc A,

Greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Thank you for your precious time to post a wonderful review on Trip Advisor.

I have to say that I am very grateful to be able to work in such a magnificent place and to be surrounded by so many beautiful open-hearted people on a daily basis. I am sure will be happy to hear that they made your stay extra special.

Once again thank you and I am already looking forward to personally welcoming you for another memorable stay at the resort.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

Anyone that has been to the Maldives knows that it is hands down the best vacation spot in the world - from the views to the hospitality. However, The St. Regis Bali was amazing. From the near ocean size lagoon that seems to never end to their wine selection in all of their restaurants, everything was to die for. Their service was impeccable, their food was quite honestly comparable to Daniel, in New York City. I wish I had time to speak to the chef before I left, my mouth is still watering.

I had Villa 816 and couldn't have made a better choice - it was perfect for a family of 4. It even had a maid's quarters.

Only regret was that I should have stayed longer!

Room Tip: Any of the Lagoon Villas. The Astor suite does not connect to the main Lagoon and the pool the Astor suite boasts is the same size as the Lagoon Villa's private pool. However, if you are looking for bigger rooms and a grand piano the Astor suite is the way to go.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank bmhanlon

Dear Bmhanlon,

Thank you for you that you have spent your time wrote and posted this valuable comment through Tripadvisor.

This is our utmost pleasure to know that you have chosen and stayed in The St. Regis Bali Resort with the fabulous experience. As our hotel aim that we are going to make every stay of our guest unforgettable and flawless with us.

Moreover, we are looking forward for welcoming you in our resort to enjoy and experience more our resort in the near future.

Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

We had a 3 night stay here in St Regis Nusa Dua at the end of May, having spent a great 2 night stay at the W in Seminyak. We chose this place based on previous reviews and the fact it had a great beach. We were definitely not disappointed !!

They had complimentary pick up and drop of service from there own mini vans, which was a very nice touch. The moment ur in the transport the truly superb service begins. I don't know what sets this apart from previous places, both the property and the service made for an incredible stay.

The check in was seamless and efficient, our Butler took us for a tour round the hotel on the buggy, then asked if we would like him to unpack for us, plus a 5 item complimentary pressing service.The suite was so spacious with a stunning balcony and bathroom.

The beach was even better than I hoped for, very clear and the service whilst u are on the loungers was the best. Never waiting for anything , drinks, food, nothing is missed. The staff are well trained and super friendly, constant smiles and a genuine warmth.

The pool has to be the largest I've ever come across, they have both a fresh water and salt water pool with a nice swim up beach bar. They have water sports available too.

I wasn't fortunate enough to stay in a villa, but some of them back right onto the beach. We ate at the restaurant and ordered numerous drinks, which were all of a high standard. Buffet breakfast was inclusive and they had a semi a la carte affair, their smoothies were simply delicious!

The first class service doesn't stop even when u leave, they have a staff member meet u at the airport to make sure u are fully checked in without glitches and allow you to skip queues where necessary, it's the first time I've experienced this on departure.....

I've stayed in many 5* star hotel resorts, and I can honestly say this has been one of the best so far!

Even though it's a little more than the other 5* hotels in Nusa Dua, it's worth every penny!!! I will definitely be back.

My only bone of contention, no wifi on the beach or pool and quite a weak signal until you are closer to your room or the lobby! Besides that it was faultless.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mr_Nadeem_Uddin

Dear Gb805680,

Warmest greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Thank you for posting a review on Trip Advisor regarding to your recent stay with us.

I am pleased that we were able to provide you with the true St. Regis experience and I appreciate your kind comments regarding the facilities as well as the service you received from our dedicated team.

We are definitely looking forward to your next visit and we assure you that you will again be mesmerized by products and services we offer.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

The St Regis really live up to it's name, the staff are friendly and helpful. We stayed at one of the suite room, and it was wonderful and spacious. The cleanliness of the room is 10/10. The only thing is we only saw our butler upon arrival in the hotel, and never seen him for the 8 days we stayed there. The pools are really nice, spacious and the design is good. We did the full body bali massage, that's the only down side of this trip as the massage was not up to standard. Other than that, the water massage is good.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank naticat

Dear Natica T,

Greetings from The St. Regis Bali Resort.

Our warmest appreciation for sharing your experience with us following to your recent stay at the resort.

I am happy to know that you had a great experience and that you had chance to enjoy all the facilities.

However, allow me to express my sincerest apology in terms of our Butler service also it is regret to know regarding to your Balinese massage experience.

Please rest assured, your comments have been communicated to the concerned departments to ensure we do not repeat such occurrences and we hope to welcome you back for a chance to create a more positive, memorable stay.