My wife and I spent our honeymoon at the St. Regis (thank you points!), and could not have imagined a more perfect hotel. The location was great (in the more secluded Nusa Dua area, right on the gorgeous beach), the facilities were excellent (restaurants, pool, lagoon, spa, even the gym), and the service is what you would expect from a St. Regis. A truly 5 star experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Bali Resort reflects landscape architecture from the early 1900s, inspired by the blending of art and nature with lifestyle and living, and features interior design that manifests a true element of style in the culturally rich, luxurious environment of Bali. The use of rich imported fabrics with indigenous materials and cultural artifacts runs through all the 80 suites, 42 villas and 2 residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Starwood APAC, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Expedia, Travelbag and Destinology so you can book your The St. Regis Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- St Regis Nusa Dua
- St Regis Bali Hotel
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Nusa Dua