We've been going to Bali once or twice a year since 2007. We have tried and stayed in several hotels & villas in Nusa Dua & Seminyak areas. For this July trip, We stayed in St Regis for the 2nd time. I am very convinced now this is the best hotel in Bali by far. Me and my family have decided not to stay anywhere else besides St Regis whenever we return to Bali. Beach is awesome, services are great, food quality magnificent, and the room quality is superb. A bit expensive compare to other hotel, but it worth every dollar you spend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Bali Resort reflects landscape architecture from the early 1900s, inspired by the blending of art and nature with lifestyle and living, and features interior design that manifests a true element of style in the culturally rich, luxurious environment of Bali. The use of rich imported fabrics with indigenous materials and cultural artifacts runs through all the 80 suites, 42 villas and 2 residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The St. Regis Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- St Regis Nusa Dua
- St Regis Bali Hotel
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Nusa Dua