Extremely nice beach resort in Bali. We stayed for seven nights after having stayed at Amanjiwo in central Java and Komaneka Bisma in Ubud. It felt like we only spent a few days there as every thing was great. Beofe commenting on the hotel, I wuld like to note that even though it is ranked after Komaneka Bisma, it is cleary not in the same class. Even though Komaneka is very nice, it is just not the same catogory; St Regis is clearly a few notches above. Much nicer rooms, better facilities, better restaurants, .... They just do not compare. We have been to a few other places in South Bali while staying at the St Regis, either to see the property or to have dinner. None compared to the St Regis. It is probably the best place to be at the beach in Bali (although we have not seen Amankila). The breakfast is fantastic, the staff is great, the pools are incredible and staged (lagoons), and the beach is very nice and quiet. Several activities are offered at the beach such as catamaran or surfing. The rooms are very well appointed and very functional ( we had two pool suites but I gathert that the St Regis suites are also great). The restaurants are good but not very good and they are on the quiet side and expensive for the area. Kayuputi is good, probably worth one michelin star and on the beach but it does not compare to Mozaic in Ubud. We even preferred the Sundara restaurant at the Four Seasons in Jimbaran. I would thereore say that eventhough the restaurants are good, they are probably the one thing that could be improved at the St Regis. Overall we loved our stay in the St Regis and will definitely go back. Every thing was great; this is definitely one of the best hotels we have stayed at even though the two adults of our family preferred Amanjiwo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Bali Resort reflects landscape architecture from the early 1900s, inspired by the blending of art and nature with lifestyle and living, and features interior design that manifests a true element of style in the culturally rich, luxurious environment of Bali. The use of rich imported fabrics with indigenous materials and cultural artifacts runs through all the 80 suites, 42 villas and 2 residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Destinology, Travelbag and TravelUp so you can book your The St. Regis Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- St Regis Nusa Dua
- St Regis Bali Hotel
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Nusa Dua