We ve been there on Honeymoon, and it was just a dream. Wonderful new hotel,great suites, breakfast and dinner very delicious. Excellent sandy beach. Very clean suites. Every suite has its own buttler, so they can see every wish in your eyes. Especially the Kingcool and the beachbar were wonderfull , very good cocktails, nice music and a very nice barstaff. We always will remember one bartender called wira, he was such a wunderfull person. Always with a smile, loughing and alwayys looking that everything is ok with you. So we just can say to someone who is going to this hotel to ask after bartender wira and you will see it on your own.
One holiday we will never forget!!!
Kerstin and Alex from Germany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Bali Resort reflects landscape architecture from the early 1900s, inspired by the blending of art and nature with lifestyle and living, and features interior design that manifests a true element of style in the culturally rich, luxurious environment of Bali. The use of rich imported fabrics with indigenous materials and cultural artifacts runs through all the 80 suites, 42 villas and 2 residences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The St. Regis Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- St Regis Nusa Dua
- St Regis Bali Hotel
- The St. Regis Bali Resort Nusa Dua