Simply the Nusa Dua Retreat is quite out some way from the city its about a 25-30minute drive from the airport but this was what was special you get to experience and see the Balinese villages and people outside of the city.
Just 5 minutes away you find a stunning little hidden gem of a beach very empty unlike the other beaches in Bali (this wont be for long if word gets out) they are currently putting in statues in the cliff and as a guest of Nusa Dua Retreat you have easy access as the driver will take you to Kutuh beach and take you back at your desired timing. Food & Beer by the beach is very cheap with very friendly staff.
The one bedroom villa was very spacious and had a four post bed with custom king sized bed facing your own private pool, bathroom has marble bathtub enough for a couple, along with his and hers basins, rainmaker shower inside and outside a rainmaker shower for the pool area along with the usual flatscreen LCDs both in living room and bedroom.
The staff was possibly one of the reasons we loved our stay that much more, they always greeted you with a smile and ever helpful with any issues you may encounter.
Can't wait for the 3 bedroom villas to be completed, expected around 1-2months time, would recommend highly and we hope to take advantage of the deluxe villa with 2 floors next time round.
Highly recommended! Oh yes free Wi-fi for those who can't be without their internet ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nusa Dua Retreat Boutique Villa resort and Spa offers one-bedroom pool villas, extra large one-bedroom deluxe pool villas and a three-bedroom deluxe pool villa. Each villa has a living room, kitchen, roomy air-conditioned en suite bathroom and a large private pool. The pool villas also offer a rooftop sundeck ideal for soaking in Bali's tropical sunshine. A restaurant, private beach club, resort center pool and spa round up the retreat's complete range of facilities. Located in the charming hillside country of the Bukit Peninsula above the world class resort destination of Nusa Dua, the Nusa Dua Retreat affords views over the Indian Ocean ad features its own private beach club on the nearby secluded Kutuh Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Nusa Dua Retreat and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nusa Dua Retreat Hotel Nusa Dua
- Nusa Dua Retreat And Spa Bali