Read reviews about the inaccessibility of this resort and we were pretty worried about finding our way there. Though the resort offers Airport Transfer upon arrival, they charge US$15nett/car/way.
We decided to make use of the free hotel transfer of Rumah Spa (landed at airport, proceeded to spa for our treatment, after treatment they transferred us to Nusa Dua Retreat and Spa).
We arrived round 6ish in the evening and it was a long drive in to where the resort was situated (all we could see was darkness & bushes), even the spa driver got lost for abit. True to what reviews said. There were no amenities or restaurant or minimarts whatsoever around the restaurant because the resort is in the middle of no where.
Check-in was a breeze and the staff are all courteous and friendly, fantastic service. Buggy drove us to where our villa was, room number 126. Once the staff opened the villa's sliding door, the interior of the villa just blew us away! Very spacious and lovely interior!
Resort offers free transfer to Padawa beach (drop off & pick up), Bali collection (drop off & pick up) as well as Discovery Mall Kuta (drop off only).
Villa has complete facilities, kitchen, bathroom etc. The buffet breakfast spread was very limited, and it is understandably so as the resort was only 50% occupied despite the Easter holidays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Nusa Dua Retreat Boutique Villa resort and Spa offers one-bedroom pool villas, extra large one-bedroom deluxe pool villas and a three-bedroom deluxe pool villa. Each villa has a living room, kitchen, roomy air-conditioned en suite bathroom and a large private pool. The pool villas also offer a rooftop sundeck ideal for soaking in Bali's tropical sunshine. A restaurant, private beach club, resort center pool and spa round up the retreat's complete range of facilities. Located in the charming hillside country of the Bukit Peninsula above the world class resort destination of Nusa Dua, the Nusa Dua Retreat affords views over the Indian Ocean ad features its own private beach club on the nearby secluded Kutuh Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nusa Dua Retreat and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nusa Dua Retreat Hotel Nusa Dua
- Nusa Dua Retreat And Spa Bali