“Fantastic first experience!”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic first experience!”
Reviewed 19 June 2013 via mobile

I have never gone to a full body massage before coz I m quite shy to bare my body to strangers. I went for my free 30 minutes free massage as part of my groupon package and I got a back massage. It was great and I had the best night's sleep for a very long time.

The next day I decided to go back and try the wine spa. I can only say wow! I felt a little shy about having to bare my body to the masseuse at first. But I decided that to just try and ignore the embarrassing part. She was very professional and she asked if the amount of strength exerted was right. The massage is too enjoyable for words! The scrub was a little painful but if it wasn't that way then it isn't a scrub anymore! My skin was like a baby's sky after I have washed off all the oil.

The staff did not rush us to shower quickly but just let us have our privacy and time to shower so I had a good soak in the tub with my fiancée. After the massage there is a cup of wine waiting for us. The wine was strong and I was on an empty stomach so it felt really hot. So a note to those of you who wanna try the wine/beer spa, go without a totally empty stomach.

The staff drove us back to our hotel after waiting patiently for us to finish our wine and cup of hot ginger tea. I will definitely be back for more massage as the staff hardly spoke to each other or to us throughout the massage, allowing us to totally enjoy the massage and the quietness of the place. Quietness matters a lot to me as I get to entirely relax throughout the massage.

Thumbs up to Adi spa!

Visited June 2013

Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Worth trying out”
Reviewed 25 December 2012

I just came back from Bali and I found Adi Spa on Google, after having gone through a bad experience at Biwana spa. My previous best spa experiences were at Angsana in Bintan and Centara in Krabi so that's the standard to which I compare spa experiences to.

It was a nice surprise to find out that transport was provided without additional charge, the chauffeur turned up early. Further, they were flexible enough to not insist in driving us back to our hotel after our massage, but took us to our dinner destination upon our request. They also did not hurry us to the car but gave us time to finish our post-massage drink and smoke after the massage was finished.

The staff (and I mean everybody from the chauffeurs, the counter staff and masseuses) were really friendly and it made me feel truly pampered. It was also a nice that the surroundings were quiet and natural enough for a relaxing experience (albeit soft traffic noises as our room was quite close to the main road, didn't really bother us that much), and the massage took place in natural air and not an overly-cooled environment with soft music in the background that wasn't too irritating. The equipment didn't have a weird old/salty/overused smell and the place was well-maintained, clean and gave me a sense of wellness the moment we walked in. It was lovely to not have to lock our things in a locker separately and could take our post-massage baths in the privacy of the same room.

One downside is that when we were swathed in cucumber polish, there were a couple of houseflies buzzing around, but it didn't diminish the marginal utility much.

The masseuse I had was really good. She adjusted the intensity of the massage according to my request and checked regularly to ensure that the strength was ok for me. That is something I value highly. My aching muscles ceased to ache the next day after the massage.

All in all, this is a good place to try out for those willing to fork out a little more for better standards, but not so much as luxurious spa levels. In my view, it provides service that is good value for money and would be a positive highlight to a relaxing trip. This is one spa that I would certainly visit again!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank minisquirt
Washington, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“relaxing spa”
Reviewed 5 September 2012

located near nusa dua,between nusa dua & jimbaran.this place looks like traditional but with good service,really recommended, for me just 1 hour balinese massage is enough to get my soul back to fresh again :)

Visited August 2012
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Should've realised when I didnt see a single review here!”
Reviewed 29 December 2011

4 point review:
- Conveniently located near the 5 star hotel enclave in Nusa Dua. They provide pick up and drop service from all the hotels The facility is quite big in size and well laid out and ventilated
- The prices are on the higher side for an independent spa, however they do claim to have a large variety of treatments
- We choose a balinese massage, the level of interaction, service and commitment are very poor. The massage itself was below average and we had to wait in between for long periods while the massuese was on a break!
- Far too many options available in Bali, skip this one!

Visited December 2011
2 Thank IshtiJaved
AdiSpa, マネージャー at Adi Spa, responded to this review, 22 February 2012
First of all we thank you for visiting our spa. We are on behalf of Adi Spa Management would like to thank you for the criticism to us. We realize that we can not provide satisfactory service to you at our place, therefore we apologize for any inconvenience. We promise on the basis of your criticism of us will be able to improve our services in the future.
If only you would come again to Bali please come back to Adi Spa and we promise to provide free service to you for 1 hour massage.

Once again we apologize for any inconvenience during our visit to the place

Best regards,