“Great Place for Family Vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 87 reviews

Reviews from our community

Dora_D_Ex...
Los Angeles, California
“Great Place for Family Vacation”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

After several inquiries to rental places in the area, we decided to go to Ms. Dewi's place. She has excellent customer service. She patiently answered my unending questions and replied in timely manner.

Novotel Resort front desk was very accommodating to those renting a private apartments. No problem at all when checking in and request for any services.

With 3 children in our family, from 1 years old to 10 years old; we can't expect more for the facility. The apartment has all the necessity for us to cook American and Indonesian style breakfast and dinner, which saved us tons of time, money and headache for dragging 3 children to restaurants. to my surprise, it also provides plastic plates and cups for young children! It also has washing machine where we can wash our wet clothes from the swimming trips.

The resort has private beach within walking distance where the kids love to swim in the morning and we didn't have to worry about vendors trying to sell us any merchandises/services. we enjoyed the private beach, as well as the beautiful pool.

We can't wait to return to the apartment the next time we visit Bali. Highly recommend this place for families with children.

Date of stay: June 2014
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the kitchen
Liked least: the fact that the kids camp only allows 3 hours at the time. we wish to leave the kids for the whole day while we go shopping, but we couldn't do it.
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Australi

perth
Reviewed 6 February 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Date of stay: January 2014
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.