Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort
Grand Hyatt Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$175
Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$143
  • Breakfast included
The Ritz-Carlton Bali(Nusa Dua)
US$320
US$310
Hotels.com
US$189
US$178
LuxuryCollection
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$161
Westin.com
  • Beachfront
Hilton Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$135
Hotels.com
Ayodya Resort Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$132
US$610
StRegis.com
Melia Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$142
Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$255
US$246
2,004 results
All reviewsmomo cafebeach clubmetal detectorpool viewfree shuttlehear everythinghotel shuttlenoodle stationkids clubpool barsecurity checkbreakfast spreadshuttle servicebeautiful hotelgreat poolnoodlesrain shower
Reviewed 15 March 2014

My mom and brother and sister stay at this beautiful hotel for 3 day, and it was a fantastic holiday.The swimming pool was awesome, the room is great and the breakfast is delicious. The staff was very frieandly and helpful.

Room Tip: Choose the pool view room, because for me the garden view means "parking lot" view.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Courtyard_NusaDua, Director of Rooms at Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2014

Dear Guest,

I appreciate you taking the time to post your valuable insights. At the Courtyard Marriott we endeavor to provide you with the level of service and facilities that is synonymous with the brand. I am pleased to read that you and your family had good time in the hotel with all services and quality of room, food in the hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you back and can assure you of a unique experience at the Courtyard Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua!

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Perfect location and hotel for a week long holiday …
Super property, excellent staff and good food …
Live music at the pool side every evening …
Drop and pick up from the private beach close by …
Spent most of our time - pool side and loved every single minute of it.
Corridor got noisy at time especially when larger groups were checking out at unearthly hours, this was a dampener of sorts for us.
All in All, a wonderful an relaxing stay

Room Tip: Try for the pool side view as the garden view is no great shake.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am grateful to you for taking the time to post this review on your stay at the Courtyard Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua. I’m happy to know that you found our location in the heart of the conclave of Bali next tourism destination with walking distance to Shopping Mall, eatery and beach. Our food and some personalized Marriott signature service stands out among our competition and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the same with us over one week. As far as our pool and beach experience and facilities are concerned, we take great pride in being able to organize dinning options tailor made to the needs of our guests and it is wonderful that you have appreciated the same.

I regret the inconvenience due to the noise and we are working hard to ensure that all our guests get peaceful rest when in room, would request you to treat it in isolation to otherwise positive stay experience with us.

I eagerly look forward to welcoming you back to the Courtyard Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I had previously stayed at Marriotts other hotels, this one was a resort in Nusa dua. The beauty of resort was liked by my family, the pool was quite nice, restaurant options lacked though. Only a cafe open 24*7 could offer midnight drinks n snacks with very small menu.
I was disappointed by the breakfast it was repeated all 3 days n wasn't good enough. Options were rare n taste wasn't upto the mark.
Another negative was that it did not hav a private beach which they hav mentioned, but actually there's a cab to drop n pick u frm d beach so u wil hav to get it booked at reception.n beach looked like common for two other resorts next to Courtyard.

Room Tip: Pool view deluxe room
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I am so pleased by your positive comments on overall for the Courtyard Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua. We in fact have MoMo to you; our lounge located at the lobby open till 1 am and serves some great cocktails and food from designed menu over and above our MoMo Café and In room dinning option.

I regret the breakfast experience which you found not much options and quality was not up to the mark. I will sincerely work hard with my culinary team to ensure we give variety and more options with best of taste for our valued guest’s first meal of the day. Though we are not located at the beach we give all facilities and services through our Beach Club to our guests I am sorry we did not live up to your expectations and will re visit this touch point with my team to ensure we cater to our guests satisfaction.

I am glad that you were able to make the Courtyard Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua your home for three nights and sincerely look forward to serving you in the future.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

My company and I book 3 rooms for 3 nights. 4 asian guys + 1 American guy. We stayed from 6th March to 9th march 2014. I would presume maybe it is the SOP of the hotel that treat the whites (Americans, Europeans or australian) differently from the Asian. It is a pure double standard treatment from the staffs of the hotel. Very racist. They would automatically think that the white guy is the Boss of the group, when actually he is only the employee while the boss is one of the Asian guy.

1. While waiting for our transport to arrive, all of us we at lobby waiting. The staff approved us and ONLY spoke to the white guy. Asking him where was he going, does he need a taxi, where is he from and what was his name, and finally have a good day. 4 of us Asian were directly next to the staff and we were totally being ignored. This was in the morning

2. At night , after a whole day of attending an exhibition, all of us came back with lots of bags and brochures. Again, the staff ONLY offered the American to carry his bags and brochures while completely ignoring us (Asian)

3. We upgraded our room to "Pool view" with breakfast and paid extra about USD500 extra for the upgrade for all rooms. We could not see any pool. All we could see was tress as it was blocking the pool. A great disappointment. Very misleading as I have felt cheated with the "Pool View' Statement. I presume the directors or GM has never been to the room that i was staying and try to see if there is actually a pool view.

A very disappointing trip and shocked to received these kind of double standard treatment from Marriott. I would definitely tell all my Asian friend never to stay here. However, I would recommend all my white friends to stay at Marriott because of the extra treatment they will get above the other races. Unbelievable racist treatment from M
arriott.

Room Tip: DO not upgrade to pool view room unless you have actually seen the room. Most "pool room" view are blocked by trees. Cant see the pool
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
9  Thank aemyF
Courtyard_NusaDua, Director of Rooms at Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking your time and posting this review on the Courtyard Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua.

I regret the stay experience and would sincerely like to apologize for the missed opportunities. I understand your stay did not meet up to your expectation according to Courtyard Experience. We will review all aspects with all touch points to ensure that we rectify them and extend our best of impeccable standards to our valued guests. You have been really kind enough to share your experience which was not satisfactory and my apologies for the same. I have made a note of your comments and will certainly review on our pool view guest rooms.

Once again, I thank you for your feedback and will look forward to your next visit to the Courtyard Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua

Best regards,

Kadek Suartana
Director of Rooms
Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Very large hotel, located in the quite part of Bali. We enjoyed our stay here, the breakfast buffett was amazing. We recommend the noodles (the chef makes for you while you wait). Service was 5 star, it's a nice quiet place to come and relax if you want to sleep, swim eat and rest. Very safe indeed.

Good value for money (the room rate was excellent). Make sure you select the breakfast package though.

Room Tip: Book a room close to the ground floor and pool, nearest to the lobby. Very large hotel. The pool was beautiful, probably one of the most beautiful pools in the world. When you are in it, looking towards the trees feels like you're in a river with pebbles and stones, so well manicured and cared for.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Trisha F

Dear Guest,

It is truly heartening to receive such tremendous feedback on the Courtyard Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua and I am grateful to you for taking the time to post it on Trip advisor.

I am so pleased that the hotel and its amenities were to your satisfaction and am particularly glad you had the opportunity to receive the signature Marriott Service. We take great pride in being able to provide our treasured guests with authentic and intuitive service and I will certainly pass on the compliments to my team of fabulous associates.

I eagerly look forward to welcoming you back to the Courtyard Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua and providing you with another delightful experience!