“Fantastic Hotel & Excellent Service”

Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort
Ranked #18 of 54 Hotels in Nusa Dua
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We stayed here for 4 nights and enjoyed every minute. Hotel is clean, rooms are comfortable. All staff were exceptionally friendly, nice and professional. The check in and out was fast. The district is very beautiful and very quiet and calm. I want to say Thank You to the Front Office Manager - Mr. Indra Muaz for the Honeymoon arrangement. Overall a great stay. Really appreciated the courteous and friendly service.

Room Tip: Pool view room would be the best.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Florence C
Courtyard_NusaDua, Director of Rooms at Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear Guest,

It is truly heartening to receive such tremendous feedback on the Courtyard Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua and I am grateful to you for taking the time to post it on Trip advisor.

I am so pleased that the hotel and its amenities were to your satisfaction and am particularly glad you had the opportunity to receive the signature Marriott Service while you were celebrating your honeymoon. We take great pride in being able to provide our treasured guests with authentic and intuitive service and I will certainly pass on the compliments to Indra, he is very engaging when it comes to customer service.

I eagerly look forward to welcoming you back to the Courtyard Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua and providing you with another delightful experience!

There are newer reviews for Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort

Reviewed 23 June 2014

The hotel exterior is wearing but the rooms are nice and modern.
Cannot fault the room, however, security came and opened our room while we were inside without warning. Not sure what they were doing exactly.
The pool is large although heavily sheltered with trees which doesn't leave many spots for tanning.
The hotel is in a small community of other 5 star hotels, there's not a lot to do their though.
There is an outdoor shopping area called Bali Collection with some good cheap restaurants.
The hotel has a shuttle which takes you to it's private beach.
Good value for the money conscious.. but spend a bit more and find a hotel with more nightlife. This is generally families who go to bed early so not much happening at the bar either.

Room Tip: Pool access rooms lead to the pool, but does not mean you open the door and jump in. Just pick any...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank wheredoilive

Dear Guest,

I appreciate you taking the time to post your valuable insights. At Courtyard Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua we endeavor to provide you with the level of service and facilities that is synonymous with the brand. I am delighted to read that you had great time at the resort with all services and quality of room in the hotel.

Nusa Dua is an exclusive area where night life is mostly being performance in Kuta which takes the guest for only about 30 minutes by taxi or hotel car. Our location is very convenient since it is very closed with Bali Collection and other standalone restaurant.

I look forward to welcoming you back and can assure you of a unique experience at the Courtyard Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua!

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Marriott at Nusa Dua is the Courtyard Marriott so don't expect the class and quality of Marriott. It is not the best of location in Nusa Dua, quite away from the beach however there is a regular shuttle service to the beach.
Room are clean but the wall's need some acoustic treatment as it's very noisy even if people are walking outside.
Swimming pool is the highlight of the property and is very well maintained and it's sprawling. There is a pool bar and it's great to spend some time at the bar.
Breakfast is average and not worth the price.
One thing good about Marriott is the hospitality, and the staff is very friendly.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Oliver19S
Courtyard_NusaDua, Director of Rooms at Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Guest,

My team and I continuously strive to ensure that our valued guests receive authentic Marriott Service and your gracious comments only motivate us to work harder. I eagerly await to meet you during your stay with us and do let me know in any ways we can make your stay more memorable.

Best regards,

Reviewed 19 June 2014

The staff at the Courtyard Marriott Nusa Dua is incredible. I was there for business but my family came along for the fun. The first night we arrived we were having dinner at the hotel and Sudi took my son to hunt for frogs alongside the swimming pool. Sudi remembered each of our names for the rest of our stay as did Adi who taught my children how to fold a towelette into a squirrel not to mention the origami and mouse ears. Erni (Sukierni) served us at dinner almost every night and she is amazing. My children wanted to eat dinner at the hotel every night so that they could visit more with Erni. She was so attentive and kind and spoke to my children as respectful as any adult ever has. They were so sad to leave. Ayu always remembered us by name at breakfast and I have no idea how Putri was able to keep our breakfast meals straight but she did. The fact that Sajta and Agung and the rest remembered each of our names, especially our children, made us feel completely at ease like it was our second home. On our last night at the hotel we came back to our room and Sunarta had decorated our room with a towel monkey, towel dog and two towel swans. When my children saw this they started jumping and dancing around the room like they had won a prize! Compliments to Kadek Suartana and the rest of the exceptional employees at the hotel. Well done.

I'm a platinum member with Marriott and have never seen this level of customer service at any of the other properties anywhere. I have stayed at more luxurious properties but none with any better service. During this same trip we stayed at the Grand Hyatt in Nusa Dua and while the service was good, it didn't even compare to the Courtyard.

We hired a local driver I Wayan Werta to drive us around Bali for the day. The kids loved him and he was great. Took us to Ubud and beyond. Incredibly courteous and helpful. My wife purchased some earrings and they were accidentally misplaced and thought to be lost. We called I Wayan to see if they were left accidentally in his spotless Toyota SUV. He said that he had found them and was on his way to the Courtyard to return them to us. Less than 5 minutes later we had a ring at our hotel room door and Wayan and one of the employyes from the front desk were there to deliver the earrings to my wife. Wayan wouldn't even take any money as a thank you for his kindness. Amazing. My brother was in Bali just last week and also hired Wayan and had amazing things to say about him as well. Even if you don't stay at the Courtyard, it would be worth calling Wayan if you are in need of a great local driver. You can reach him at: I Wayan Werta (0361) 776515 iwayanwerta@yahoo.com

Room Tip: Try the chicken satay at the Momo cafe, even if it isn't on the menu, it was very nice. The roo...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank NapGuy

Dear Guest,

I am so pleased that the hotel and its amenities were to your satisfaction. Our food and some personalized Marriott signature service stands out among our competition and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the overall experience with us. Adi, Sudi, Erni, Agung and other team are single biggest assets and we proudly extend the Marriott service culture to our valued guests all the time

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Enjoyable stay, clean and modern rooms as you would expect with Marriott. Food was more expensive that eating out but tasty. There was a great little pool area and bar. We had a fantastic 4 night break - thank you.

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear Guest,

I appreciate you taking the time to post your valuable insights. At Courtyard Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua we endeavor to provide you with the level of service and facilities that is synonymous with the brand. I am pleased to read that you had good time in the hotel with all services and quality of room in the hotel.

I am happy to hear that you had a fantastic break at Courtyard Nusa Dua and the hotel lay out, Bar and the pool is up to your liking.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I went there with my cooleagues for offsite meeting. At first I put my highest expectation as they are the Marriott.... I expect so many great things.... and so many silly mistakes happened..

ONE, major staff improvement! The front office failed to inform me the room direction. I though the first digit of the room number showed the floor, but I was wrong. For a guy that carried his own luggage, wandering around the hotel looking for the room was certaintly not a good first impression.

TWO, major staf improvement! How come their male waitress refused my request to bring water. Instead, he only showed me the location of water jug. To make it even ridiculous, a minutes before, the female waitress brought me the water. Double standards? Hope not...

THREE, major staff improvement! How come the house keeping did not equip my room with a room directory. I had to ask yo help desk to bring room directory before I ordered room service.

This hotel had everything to be envy for. Spacious room, good pools, tropical gardens and well decorated lobby... how come it lack of services....?

Room Tip: The higher the better...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Danaprawira
Courtyard_NusaDua, Director of Rooms at Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2014

Dear Guest,

I thank you for your time and this review on the Courtyard Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua. I regret the stay experience and would sincerely like to apologize for the missed opportunities. I understand your stay did not match up to your expectation of Courtyard Experience. We will revisit all aspect of your stay with all touch points to ensure that we rectify them and extend our best of impeccable standards to all of our valued guests. You have been really kind enough to share your experience which was not satisfactory and my apologies for the same. I have made a note of your comments and will certainly ensure that we deliver the best impeccable experience and services live up to the standards espoused by the Marriott brand.

Once again, I thank you for your feedback and will look forward to your next visit to the Courtyard Marriott, Bali Nusa Dua.

Best regards,

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I stayed at the Courtyard Nusa Dua for 3 nights from end of May to early June 2014 with my family.
We were given a room facing the swimming pool, with 2 queen size beds which was just nice for my family of 4. The room was good but not luxurious. This was Courtyard, not proper Marriott hotel.
I like the lobby which was spacious.
The service was great. The staff were very polite and respectful of the guests.
What I like the most about the hotel was the swimming pool which was very beautiful (see attached photos). The pool was big (long is a more accurate word) with lots of trees surrounding.
The hotel was not located on the beach. But there was shuttle service to the Nusa Dua beach which was about 5 minutes away. The hotel had a beach centre with good facilities like umbrellas, beach chairs, shower room, towel service, etc. Guests could also order food and drinks from the beach bar. You might want to bring spare clothes when going to the beach. There was also a row food stalls near the hotel beach centre.
The security in Nusa Dua area and the hotel was tight. Vehicles going into Nusa Dua area had to go through security check. Similarly when you arrived at the hotel, there was security check point at the entrance as well as metal scanner at the lobby.
The breakfast buffet spread was okay. I preferred to eat outside, near the swimming pool rather than inside the restaurant but you have to go for breakfast early.

Room Tip: Ask for room facing the swimming pool
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I am extremely delighted by your kind words posted on TripAdvisor. It is wonderful that you chose Courtyard Marriott Bali Nusa Dua and you thoroughly enjoyed our first impression at our hotel and carry on till your departure. We have tried our best to make the best impeccable holiday experience and are happy to know that this is being acknowledged.