Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
La Bercuse Bali(Nusa Dua)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Mulia Villas(Nusa Dua)
  • Breakfast included
The Ritz-Carlton Bali(Nusa Dua)
Mulia Resort(Nusa Dua)
  • Beachfront
View Hotel
All reviewsgeger beachloft roombali collectionfree shuttlelaguna roomprivate entrancepool accesslaguna poolevery hourhotel location isbig poolthe hotel offersshopping centrerain showeregg stationfried ricegreat pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Its my second time to Bali and as my flight arrived very early in the morning, and I got to hotel before 9. And surprisingly, the hotel could arrange us to check-in upon arrival, very good for this indeed. But for the hotel, it really is as it graded itself 4-star, so dont expect much beyond. Breakfast is just average, the two laguna pools are a plus plus, and for the room, as I travelled with my wife and my kid, so I booked a loft room that is a mini-duplex, very good and spacious indeed. But a few things for the room to be noted : firstly, the lighting for the room and the bathroom were really that poor, just bedside lights and a small LED light in the bulkhead of the wash basin, so dont expect to do anything such as reading in the reading at night. Secondly, the so-called complimentary wifi was a suck, I stayed there for 3 nights, I just could connect once in lobby and all other times, just couldnt.

For the location, stay there only if you can rent your own car, or hire a chauffeur or you just wanna have a remote retreat without the hustling and brustling of the city. As it takes 30 minutes drive to either Kuta or Sanur.

Room Tip: Bring more books to read, coz you might have plenty of time lying by the pool
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Gary Y
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Stayed here for a week last November. Nice hotel for the price: clean and comfortable rooms, very filling buffet breakfast, awesome swimming pools with waterfall features (I swam every day!). Room service was good (try the Balinese dishes) - I ordered dinner from them a number of times and the food came to the room fast, and hot (although I has to request for them to make sure that it was). Housekeeping was efficient as was the laundry service.

My only complaint was the quality of the massage at the spa. It wasn't up to par with the other Balinese massages I got at the other hotels in the area. The fragrance they use in the massage oil was also too strong and it smelled cheap (this after I had mentioned to the therapist that I'm allergic to strong smelling oils). They could do better in this aspect.

Also, the resort is a bit far from the main part of Nusa Dua, but there is a free shuttle to get you to the Bali Collection area and Geger Beach.The small beach in Front of the property which it shares with the Nikko Bali is a nice small cove.

Room Tip: The rooms with patios that face the pool are nice , as the ones on the basement level with direct pool access from the room. Most rooms face out onto the pools which makes up for the lack of a beach or coastal view from any of the rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 January 2014

We stayed here for four nights in a ground floor room with private access to the pool.
Clean comfortable Air Conditioned room.
Shower and Bath
King Sized bed.
Excellent service from the Staff.
Taxi transport to Legian/Kuta/Seminyak is now very good and quick as there is a new Toll Highway which currently costs IDR10,000 (less than one Australian Dollar)
One small complaint - all the Asian breakfast dishes, for example, fried rice and fried noodles had way too much Chilli in it. I do like Chillies but not that much, so beware.
I definitely recommend this place.

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 119 which is on the ground floor and has direct, private access to the pool.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Glyssops
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Stayed in this hotel over New Years . Loft room was more than adequate however air conditioner on top floor wasn't working properly this was fixed after a call to reception , shower pressure was weak and seemed to be a drainage problem as shower always flooded. Attended New Year's Eve party which was very disappointing basic food , basic entertainment couldn't hear what was being said due to faulty microphones. Party seemed to be over by 9am partly due to bad weather but mainly due to boredom. Hotel quite isolated however they have a great transport service offering free transport to Gerger beach which is just beautiful & clean. Hotel also offers free transport to Bali collection shops however every time we tried to get on it was full. The restaurants on the main road just before Bali collection offer best value for money and will pick you up and drop you home for free , we ate at the Laguna restaurant three out of four nights excellent food , cheap, and very friendly. Staff at hotel were friendly especially the manager and second in charge they both had a great sence of humour. Would recommend this hotel if you are looking for a quite relaxing holiday.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Alison L
Reviewed 14 January 2014

We spent 3 nights in this hotel, and we had a great stay. We checked-in on the night of 18 Dec 2013 and the staff were really very good. We stayed in the Laguna suite, on the first floor, adjoining rooms with direct pool access. This is the best! It has it own marbled jacuzzi, and direct access to the pool was fantastic. Highly recommended. The buffet breakfast was also quite good. We also hired our own driver, and for 60-70AUD, this was good deal to go around Bali. Will stay in this hotel again.

Room Tip: choose Laguna suites.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank eparadez
GM_SBSG, General Manager at Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Dear Eparadez,

We thank you for taking the time to post a review.
We are glad that you enjoyed the facilities of the Laguna suite, and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Nusa Dua