Stayed for 5 nights as a start to our Bali trip, found it very relaxing. Hotel is clean with very good amenities, the two large pools are excellent. The pool-view balconies are very nice. Breakfast is great, Meals at other times are pretty good and decently priced. The only downside is this hotel is very isolated, you can't walk to anywhere so you need to use shuttles and taxis. Staff are very courteous, friendly and always willing to help, we were striking up chats all the time with them. Would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swiss-Belhotel Segara is located in Bali’s premier tourism destination, the world-class Nusa Dua Tourism Resort. For an unforgettable holiday experience on Bali, the “Isle of the Gods,” 4-star rated Swiss-Belhotel Segara offers an amazingly affordable level of luxury combined with true Balinese hospitality. It is only 16 km from Ngurah Rai International Airport and 2 km from the white sands of Geger Beach. Set in a tropical resort where the emphasis is on relaxation, Swiss-Belhotel Segara is surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens. There are also two very attractive lagoon pools and large sunbathing areas. The hotel offers a choice from 54 Superior rooms, 20 Deluxe Rooms, 18 Premiere Rooms, 36 Duplex Lofts, 18 Laguna Rooms and 7 Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Belhotel Segara Hotel Nusa Dua
- Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort And Spa
- Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua