Swissbell was a really nice hotel, the staff were absolutely fantastic, very helpful and very friendly.
The dining room staff were exceptionally friendly remembered your name and made you feel really welcome. The pool was awesome, we stayed in a pool access room which was great. It was a very relaxing holiday but the downside was it was a little isolated. If you just want to chill out it is ideal. There is a shuttle bus to connection shopping centre and also to the beach which is good but little else to do no footpaths for walking etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swiss-Belhotel Segara is located in Bali’s premier tourism destination, the world-class Nusa Dua Tourism Resort. For an unforgettable holiday experience on Bali, the “Isle of the Gods,” 4-star rated Swiss-Belhotel Segara offers an amazingly affordable level of luxury combined with true Balinese hospitality. It is only 16 km from Ngurah Rai International Airport and 2 km from the white sands of Geger Beach. Set in a tropical resort where the emphasis is on relaxation, Swiss-Belhotel Segara is surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens. There are also two very attractive lagoon pools and large sunbathing areas. The hotel offers a choice from 54 Superior rooms, 20 Deluxe Rooms, 18 Premiere Rooms, 36 Duplex Lofts, 18 Laguna Rooms and 7 Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotel.de, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort And Spa
- Swiss-Belhotel Segara Hotel Nusa Dua
- Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua