We had a great stay for the 2nd half of our honeymoon here...actually it was a good way to end our holiday.
Its a beautiful hotel with 2 picturesque pool. Had a beautiful pool view from our room balcony.
We stayed in a premium room which was pretty big room with king size bed. The balcony itself was pretty large.
The breakfast is just yummmm in the hotel with lots of variety. The hotel has a shuttle everyday to the beautiful Gregar beach bali and bali shopping place inclusive of both pickup & drop.
The hotel also provides taxi service to different parts of Bali which is comparatively a bit expensive(better avail the bluebird taxi).
The hotel staff were very helpful,friendly and courteous. The hotel has 2 large pools and both were huge and the pool itself is amazing with wonderful palm trees around the deck chairs, beautiful flower all around and in between the pool.
We had easy access to the pool area from our room which was in the same floor as the lobby.
The hotel is located in a good and peaceful area with some excellent resorts around like the Mulia.
Gregar beach is also a beautiful white sand beach and a good place to relax.
The only drawback (we faced) was plumbing issue in our room as there was bad odor at times coming from the washroom and had to have the hotel staff spray freshener.
One more thing i didnlt like that this 4start resort didnt provide any bath robe and
Overall an excellent resort,value for money and luxurious stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swiss-Belhotel Segara is located in Bali’s premier tourism destination, the world-class Nusa Dua Tourism Resort. For an unforgettable holiday experience on Bali, the “Isle of the Gods,” 4-star rated Swiss-Belhotel Segara offers an amazingly affordable level of luxury combined with true Balinese hospitality. It is only 16 km from Ngurah Rai International Airport and 2 km from the white sands of Geger Beach. Set in a tropical resort where the emphasis is on relaxation, Swiss-Belhotel Segara is surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens. There are also two very attractive lagoon pools and large sunbathing areas. The hotel offers a choice from 54 Superior rooms, 20 Deluxe Rooms, 18 Premiere Rooms, 36 Duplex Lofts, 18 Laguna Rooms and 7 Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss-Belhotel Segara Hotel Nusa Dua
- Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort And Spa
- Swiss-Belhotel Segara Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua