We stayed in Laguna Resort, Nusa Dua Bali from 02 to 07 Feb 2011 on our honeymoon. Our dream honeymoon had to be in Nusa Dua ,Bali and we chose to stay at Laguna resort, Nusa Dua after an exhaustive search spread over 2 months. Since my wife is a vegetarian, I had to write to quite a few hotels asking for meal options and details. Laguna resort, Nusa Dua was the only resort which responded to my emails.
We stayed in a huge deluxe room which we absolutely loved. Laguna Resort gave us traditional Balimoon liquor and heart shaped chocolates as complimentary gifts.
The room service was exemplary along with the food quality. The room was sparkling clean and the view outside was one of the best the hotel could provide.
I would recommend Laguna Resort, Nusa Dua to all my friends, families and all those reading my post. Nusa Dua is one of the most beautiful and picturesque beaches in Bali and away from the crowd and hustle and bustle of the city. The hotel's location is ideal for honeymooners and families alike.
I have also stayed at Laguna Resort, Phuket and enjoyed their superb hospitality there as well..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exclusive Nusa Dua resort area, on Bali's most beautiful beach, the Laguna Resort & Spa boast panoramic view of Indian Ocean. The 257 guest rooms and 19 suites combine modern Balinese style with evocative tropical garden or lagoon views, the resort’s unique Lagoon Access Rooms allow you to step from your private balcony directly into crystal-clear lagoon waters while the 11 pool villas feature expansive private pools. Enjoy our seven swimmable lagoons, the first swimmable lagoon in the world, stretching over 5,000-square-metres though the resort. The Lagoon Spa promises unforgettable activities while our 24-hour Butler Service ensures a matchless experience. The Laguna Resort & Spa offers a wide range of dining options featuring cuisines from around the world. Banyubiru featuring pan-Asian and International cuisines. Arwana, a beachfront restaurant, offers an extensive and unparalled premium coastal cuisine with fresh and live seafood as well as an oyster and sushi bar. Cornerstone features a wine room with a unique setting for private dining and a deli highlighting a sambal corner, a variety of homemade ice creams, chocolates, cakes and daily specialties from the rotisserie oven. In addition, our poolside Kul Kul Bar, Cascade Garden Lounge and Bar, and Sapphire Lagoon Bar offer signature cocktails, wine, spirits and light bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Travelbag, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- Laguna Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna Hotel
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua