The Laguna Resort and Spa is absolutely wonderful. It is one of the most beautiful luxury beach resorts I have been to, till date. It has a certain style and class to every aspect of it – be it the finger licking food or the seven Laguna’s flowing across the resort or the private beach or the spa and swimming pool. The resort has this inclusive comforting and romantic ambience which makes you feel in bliss.
The staff really welcomes you with so much of warmth, which makes you feel more like a family than a mere guest. The whole ambience instils some kind of starry-eyed tranquillity in you.:)
There are seven "Lagunas" in the resort flowing all across, which give you the ease of dipping yourself into the water as soon as you step out of your room. The private beach is beautiful from where you can see the spectacular view of the sunrise. In the evenings by the beach, as the sun goes down you can experience the changing colours of the sea and hear the waves lash against the shore. This view coupled with the subtle lighting and music by the beach makes it a perfect moment as you lie on the deck chairs with your loved one or take a dip together in the sea.
The food is super in the resort with the chefs being the masters in sea food dishes and Indonesian cuisine. The resort has 3 restaurants serving different cuisines – Indonesian, International and Seafood. Our favourite was the Seafood Barbeque buffet by the beach. The exquisite sea food barbeque by the beach with the lighting, music and sound of the waves make it a awesome ambience for a leisure dinner. The restaurants beside the beach and the music in the background truly make your experience exquisite.
" If I plan and go to Bali again, I would love to stay in this resort. The Laguna Resort truly made our holiday in Bali a fantastic and memorable one."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exclusive Nusa Dua resort area, on Bali's most beautiful beach, the Laguna Resort & Spa boast panoramic view of Indian Ocean. The 257 guest rooms and 19 suites combine modern Balinese style with evocative tropical garden or lagoon views, the resort’s unique Lagoon Access Rooms allow you to step from your private balcony directly into crystal-clear lagoon waters while the 11 pool villas feature expansive private pools. Enjoy our seven swimmable lagoons, the first swimmable lagoon in the world, stretching over 5,000-square-metres though the resort. The Lagoon Spa promises unforgettable activities while our 24-hour Butler Service ensures a matchless experience. The Laguna Resort & Spa offers a wide range of dining options featuring cuisines from around the world. Banyubiru featuring pan-Asian and International cuisines. Arwana, a beachfront restaurant, offers an extensive and unparalled premium coastal cuisine with fresh and live seafood as well as an oyster and sushi bar. Cornerstone features a wine room with a unique setting for private dining and a deli highlighting a sambal corner, a variety of homemade ice creams, chocolates, cakes and daily specialties from the rotisserie oven. In addition, our poolside Kul Kul Bar, Cascade Garden Lounge and Bar, and Sapphire Lagoon Bar offer signature cocktails, wine, spirits and light bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Travelbag, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- Laguna Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna Hotel
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua