I just spent a relaxing week at The Laguna.
The room had a lovely view out to the lagoon..and ocean glimpses too.
A balcony completed the setting.
The bathroom was very spacious...with lots of towels and amenities.
The location of the hotel was amongst other resorts along the beach at Nusa Dua.
My favourite part of my stay was the Butler...life doesn't get better than dialling your very own Butler in the morning to bring you your espresso.
Staff were all very accommodating..even using my name by the pool.
My only dislike was the smoking by the pool.
Most hotels are smoke free and usually have a designated area for smokers.
I was surprised that all the chairs by the pool had ashtrays and as a non smoker I shouldn't have to breathe in other peoples smoke.
I did visit the gym only twice as I found the air-conditioning too hot,the staff member said that it was always like that and that people complain..possibly could explain why the gym was empty.
Overall I loved the hotel and would most definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exclusive Nusa Dua resort area, on Bali's most beautiful beach, the Laguna Resort & Spa boast panoramic view of Indian Ocean. The 257 guest rooms and 19 suites combine modern Balinese style with evocative tropical garden or lagoon views, the resort’s unique Lagoon Access Rooms allow you to step from your private balcony directly into crystal-clear lagoon waters while the 11 pool villas feature expansive private pools. Enjoy our seven swimmable lagoons, the first swimmable lagoon in the world, stretching over 5,000-square-metres though the resort. The Lagoon Spa promises unforgettable activities while our 24-hour Butler Service ensures a matchless experience. The Laguna Resort & Spa offers a wide range of dining options featuring cuisines from around the world. Banyubiru featuring pan-Asian and International cuisines. Arwana, a beachfront restaurant, offers an extensive and unparalled premium coastal cuisine with fresh and live seafood as well as an oyster and sushi bar. Cornerstone features a wine room with a unique setting for private dining and a deli highlighting a sambal corner, a variety of homemade ice creams, chocolates, cakes and daily specialties from the rotisserie oven. In addition, our poolside Kul Kul Bar, Cascade Garden Lounge and Bar, and Sapphire Lagoon Bar offer signature cocktails, wine, spirits and light bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelbag, Ebookers, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- Laguna Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna Hotel
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua