Arriving at the Laguna to traditional balinese dancing and a welcome iced tea in a gorgeous reception area - we knew we'd have a good holiday.
Can't praise this hotel and it's staff enough. Quick check in and we were escorted to our room which was a garden view room on 4th floor. Spotlessly clean and well decorated, with lovely views of the grounds. The bathroom is mega clean, with fresh towels and toiletries every day, the beds were extremely comfortable and helped for a good night sleep. The Butler service is great for iced coffee to your room, and nothing was too much effort for him.
The hotel is right on the beach and we found that there were plenty of areas in the sun ( and shade) to chill out. Given it was November the hotel felt relaxed and quite quiet, the perfect place to soak up the rays.
Food and drink were lovely - yes it is more expensive than going outside the resort but what you get is gorgeous and well presented. Excellent selection of breakfast ideas from fresh fruit to dim sum/sushi, omelettes to pastries. Try the Jamu!!!
The staff can't do enough for you - special thanks to Nova at the poolside and Aprin and his team in Cornerstone ( lovely ice creams and coffee). Happy hour in the bars at various times of the evening certainly help you taste the excellent cocktails on offer at reasonable prices.
Taxis into Jimbaran and Seminyak for a change of scene are very affordable, and the Bali collection is well within walking distance for shops, massage and eateries.
All in all would definitely return to this hotel - safe, friendly, clean and just bliss. Well done Laguna and thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exclusive Nusa Dua resort area, on Bali's most beautiful beach, the Laguna Resort & Spa boast panoramic view of Indian Ocean. The 257 guest rooms and 19 suites combine modern Balinese style with evocative tropical garden or lagoon views, the resort’s unique Lagoon Access Rooms allow you to step from your private balcony directly into crystal-clear lagoon waters while the 11 pool villas feature expansive private pools. Enjoy our seven swimmable lagoons, the first swimmable lagoon in the world, stretching over 5,000-square-metres though the resort. The Lagoon Spa promises unforgettable activities while our 24-hour Butler Service ensures a matchless experience. The Laguna Resort & Spa offers a wide range of dining options featuring cuisines from around the world. Banyubiru featuring pan-Asian and International cuisines. Arwana, a beachfront restaurant, offers an extensive and unparalled premium coastal cuisine with fresh and live seafood as well as an oyster and sushi bar. Cornerstone features a wine room with a unique setting for private dining and a deli highlighting a sambal corner, a variety of homemade ice creams, chocolates, cakes and daily specialties from the rotisserie oven. In addition, our poolside Kul Kul Bar, Cascade Garden Lounge and Bar, and Sapphire Lagoon Bar offer signature cocktails, wine, spirits and light bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Splitty, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Hotel Nusa Dua
- Laguna Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna Hotel
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua