With so many properties with great reviews and pretty pictures in Nusa Dua, it was hard to choose, but we really made the right choice with the Laguna. We stayed in a 1 bedroom Pool Villa. Upon arriving we were somewhat perplexed when main reception directed us to a different reception area. As it turns out, the villas have their own private reception, and I must say that it was just an absolutely first class experience from that point forward. I can't say enough good things about the staff here, extremely friendly and welcoming, greeting us by name from the get go, and providing all around outstanding service. The manager even came down to say a quick hello in person as we were checking in.
As for the Pool Villas themselves, absolutely stunning. Enormous, lavish, everything you could want, and at an extremely reasonable price point for that type of accomodation. They are arranged such that the villa reception is no more than a 30 second walk from any of the villas, and they will help you with anything you need with the utmost efficiency.
Outside of the villas themselves, I'll keep my review short - great property, great spa, great beach, great food and drink. Everything you could want. Only place I've ever seen a swimming pool with a real sand beach. And on that note, if traveling with a family, the non-villa rooms are very nice as well. Some of them are "swim-out" so you can exit the room and step directly into one of the properties many pools, a big hit with the kids. There is a boardwalk that runs along the beach so it is very easy to explore other hotels if you want, or go for a morning run, etc. At night the property is tranquil and lit with lanterns that lend it a very nice ambiance. You can't go wrong with the Laguna.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exclusive Nusa Dua resort area, on Bali's most beautiful beach, the Laguna Resort & Spa boast panoramic view of Indian Ocean. The 257 guest rooms and 19 suites combine modern Balinese style with evocative tropical garden or lagoon views, the resort’s unique Lagoon Access Rooms allow you to step from your private balcony directly into crystal-clear lagoon waters while the 11 pool villas feature expansive private pools. Enjoy our seven swimmable lagoons, the first swimmable lagoon in the world, stretching over 5,000-square-metres though the resort. The Lagoon Spa promises unforgettable activities while our 24-hour Butler Service ensures a matchless experience. The Laguna Resort & Spa offers a wide range of dining options featuring cuisines from around the world. Banyubiru featuring pan-Asian and International cuisines. Arwana, a beachfront restaurant, offers an extensive and unparalled premium coastal cuisine with fresh and live seafood as well as an oyster and sushi bar. Cornerstone features a wine room with a unique setting for private dining and a deli highlighting a sambal corner, a variety of homemade ice creams, chocolates, cakes and daily specialties from the rotisserie oven. In addition, our poolside Kul Kul Bar, Cascade Garden Lounge and Bar, and Sapphire Lagoon Bar offer signature cocktails, wine, spirits and light bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Expedia, Travelbag, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Hotel Nusa Dua
- Laguna Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna Hotel
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua