Stayed in June 2014 for 3 nights. Booked a lagoon access room.
We were greeted by lots of smiling faces as we arrived at the resort. We were asked to be seated (instead of lining up to check-in) and given a welcome drink. The front desk rep (Lydia) was very charming and made arrangements to check us in. She was very patient and pleasant. We were then accompanied to our room by a butler who explained the room amenities, etc. He was also very nice. The room provided 2 double beds, complimentary slippers, safe, toiletries (including toothbrush and toothpaste), etc.
Our room was between 145-155. It's a bit far from the lobby but close to the beach and restaurants.
Room is immaculately cleaned every morning and turn down service is also provided. They provide 4-5 complimentary bottles of water and we can request more if needed.
Butler service is very prompt and all staff are very friendly and nice.
Highly recommend a lagoon access room which is very convenient. You can just jump in anytime.
Beach becomes busy in the afternoon. Better to be early to avail lounge chairs.
Buffet breakfast provides a lot of choices and is served from 7-11 a.m. We would just usually have a heavy breakfast/brunch and snack in the afternoon and a light dinner. They were also very nice and accommodating as we are not able to have breakfast on our last day due to a very early morning flight, they packed us some breakfast items and water to take with us.
Airport transfer from hotel to airport is US$22 (that's for the car and driver). We booked ours the night before we left.
Hotel is very clean and has very nice surroundings... very relaxing. I highly recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exclusive Nusa Dua resort area, on Bali's most beautiful beach, the Laguna Resort & Spa boast panoramic view of Indian Ocean. The 257 guest rooms and 19 suites combine modern Balinese style with evocative tropical garden or lagoon views, the resort’s unique Lagoon Access Rooms allow you to step from your private balcony directly into crystal-clear lagoon waters while the 11 pool villas feature expansive private pools. Enjoy our seven swimmable lagoons, the first swimmable lagoon in the world, stretching over 5,000-square-metres though the resort. The Lagoon Spa promises unforgettable activities while our 24-hour Butler Service ensures a matchless experience. The Laguna Resort & Spa offers a wide range of dining options featuring cuisines from around the world. Banyubiru featuring pan-Asian and International cuisines. Arwana, a beachfront restaurant, offers an extensive and unparalled premium coastal cuisine with fresh and live seafood as well as an oyster and sushi bar. Cornerstone features a wine room with a unique setting for private dining and a deli highlighting a sambal corner, a variety of homemade ice creams, chocolates, cakes and daily specialties from the rotisserie oven. In addition, our poolside Kul Kul Bar, Cascade Garden Lounge and Bar, and Sapphire Lagoon Bar offer signature cocktails, wine, spirits and light bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Splitty, Travelbag, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Hotel Nusa Dua
- Laguna Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna Hotel
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua