We spent our Honeymoon (11 days) in The Laguna.
It is really paradise, but if you take a very critical look at it, you will find a few aspects, which could be changed easily by the hotel but would have a great impact on the stay.
But first, you should be aware that the hotel itself isn't the newest one, but it still is stunning! The area is wonderful, the furniture also, everything is so clean. There is nothing to critisize referring the building etc. It is simply perfect!
The staff is the most friendly I have ever seen in my entire live!!! You feel more than welcome right from the first second!
But...there is a but:
The Staff is extremely friendly, but their english is improvable. I am not expecting them to be native speaker, but mostly I didn't get what I ordered because the staff didn't understand me and they didn't admit it. Some conversations where quite longer then they should be, because you had to describe your problem with hands and feet...
The towel problem...it was so hard to find a place after 11 am at the beach or pool because all the people woke up at 8 am and put their towels around. The hotel itself mentions that they will remove every towel after 1 hour not using the spot but they don't do that at all. so at the end you just lie on the sand.
I really admit that these are minor, minor "problems" and that in fact I am too critical, but these where the only 2 aspects that I didn't like about my stay...
Special thanks to Parmi from the Spa! She is really a diamond!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exclusive Nusa Dua resort area, on Bali's most beautiful beach, the Laguna Resort & Spa boast panoramic view of Indian Ocean. The 257 guest rooms and 19 suites combine modern Balinese style with evocative tropical garden or lagoon views, the resort’s unique Lagoon Access Rooms allow you to step from your private balcony directly into crystal-clear lagoon waters while the 11 pool villas feature expansive private pools. Enjoy our seven swimmable lagoons, the first swimmable lagoon in the world, stretching over 5,000-square-metres though the resort. The Lagoon Spa promises unforgettable activities while our 24-hour Butler Service ensures a matchless experience. The Laguna Resort & Spa offers a wide range of dining options featuring cuisines from around the world. Banyubiru featuring pan-Asian and International cuisines. Arwana, a beachfront restaurant, offers an extensive and unparalled premium coastal cuisine with fresh and live seafood as well as an oyster and sushi bar. Cornerstone features a wine room with a unique setting for private dining and a deli highlighting a sambal corner, a variety of homemade ice creams, chocolates, cakes and daily specialties from the rotisserie oven. In addition, our poolside Kul Kul Bar, Cascade Garden Lounge and Bar, and Sapphire Lagoon Bar offer signature cocktails, wine, spirits and light bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Starwood APAC, Southall Travel, Agoda, Ebookers, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Hotel Nusa Dua
- Laguna Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna Hotel
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua