We stayed 4 nights at the Laguna and much appreciated:
- the confort of the room (king size bed, fresh fruits, free water, huge bath tub...)
- the giant pools all around the resort
- the amazing breakfast : find anything you want!
- 24h/24h fitness center
- kind and professional staff
- Arwana restaurant along the beach
Overall, we had a pleasant stay and it was a good start for our trip in Bali but too bad the resort was so full and packed!! Impossible to find a long chair around the pools or the beach if you don't "reserve" it with your towel very early in the morning, before breakfast...which is unexpected for a hotel of such standard!
Plus, all nice spots (the giant beds) were always marked as "reserved" although it could remain unattended for the whole day!
Good to know:
- Room with "Laguna view" mean "Pool view" (not Ocean view...) not worth the extra charge vs. a "Garden view" room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the exclusive Nusa Dua resort area, on Bali's most beautiful beach, the Laguna Resort & Spa boast panoramic view of Indian Ocean. The 257 guest rooms and 19 suites combine modern Balinese style with evocative tropical garden or lagoon views, the resort’s unique Lagoon Access Rooms allow you to step from your private balcony directly into crystal-clear lagoon waters while the 11 pool villas feature expansive private pools. Enjoy our seven swimmable lagoons, the first swimmable lagoon in the world, stretching over 5,000-square-metres though the resort. The Lagoon Spa promises unforgettable activities while our 24-hour Butler Service ensures a matchless experience. The Laguna Resort & Spa offers a wide range of dining options featuring cuisines from around the world. Banyubiru featuring pan-Asian and International cuisines. Arwana, a beachfront restaurant, offers an extensive and unparalled premium coastal cuisine with fresh and live seafood as well as an oyster and sushi bar. Cornerstone features a wine room with a unique setting for private dining and a deli highlighting a sambal corner, a variety of homemade ice creams, chocolates, cakes and daily specialties from the rotisserie oven. In addition, our poolside Kul Kul Bar, Cascade Garden Lounge and Bar, and Sapphire Lagoon Bar offer signature cocktails, wine, spirits and light bites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort And Spa
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Hotel Nusa Dua
- Laguna Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Laguna Hotel
- The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa Bali/Nusa Dua