Writing this on my last day at Nikko. Great hotel, beautiful pools. Feels like paradise. So calming and surreal .Friendly staff. Great food, especially at the Indonesian restaurant. Fresh food made infront of you while you relax and have a drink. We have had 7 days of bliss in this magnificent resort. Would recommend this place for some tranquility. Only negatives would be slow drinks service and none lots of the time. Having to find someone so you can buy a drink was sometimes annoying on the beach.. Late check in was annoying also but they were very apologetic so no probs. All in all, great place to stay if you want a week of bliss. If you want shops across the road, cheaper food and drinks, loud restaurants and noise, stay in Kuta or Legian . This was perfect for us as we did not want that this time. The worst thing would be was beach water. Lots of rubbish floating in the water. Such a shame as it looks like paradise until swimming with rubbish. Beach lovers but had to resort to pools as I don't like swimming with rubbish. Very hard mattress and very squeaky bed. ( not ideal ). Still loved my week in paradise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience a world of personal hospitality at Hilton Bali Resort. This 5-star resort hotel offers stunning views of the Indian Ocean from its position atop a 40-metre cliff. Traditional Balinese warmth combined with attentive and refined service makes it an ideal choice for a serene getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Bali Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikko Bali Resort And Spa
- Nikko Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Hilton Bali Resort Nusa Dua