My mum, sister and I spoilt ourselves to a break in the first week of December and chose to go to Bali as our escape. I researched the various hotels on trip advisor and selected Nusa Dua Beach Hotel as the best place for our getaway. On the site it seemed perfectly located as it was not too far away from the main shopping town of Kuta but enough of a distant so that we were away from the hustle and bustle of it all. The rooms looked superb, clean, modern and yet still with the feel of being in an exotic place. The hotel seemed to have kept the Balinese feel with a modern touch with all the facilities advertised and the price was affordable for a 4 star hotel.
I did not go wrong by choosing this hotel! It was everything and more!! We were thrilled when we got there as the hotel was all ready to welcome us. It was exactly like the pictures had shown! stunning hotel, modern yet a balinese feel to it, helpful staff. A shuttle every hour to the Bali Collection Mall. Taxi's readily available for tours and transport around Bali. Ask for a driver called John. His real name is Wayan but as you will see there are a few so ask for John. If you do see him send him my regards, he was awesome driver!!
The Beach is breathtaking and the area is safe at any time of the night. Night walks on the path are encouraged as there are always security patroling. There is a market down the road from the hotel where you can buy all your souveniors and do your shopping. The water sports centre is a few km down path to hotel. The whole Nusa Dua area is superb!
The food at the hotel was awesome and very affordable! Breakfast was a full spread every day of a variety of local and international cuisine. There is a choice of restaurants to choose from for lunch and dinner and the loungebar is awesome for sipping cocktails and unwinding after a long day of sighseeing or shopping. The staff are very friendly especially "sofar" who is a young lady who ensured our needs were always met.
If you are looking for a tasteful, upmarket, value for money hotel you cant go wrong with this one! We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa is located on Bali’s southern peninsula, just 15 minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport via the Bali Mandara toll road. The hotel has welcomed kings and queens, presidents and other dignitaries over the years. Each guestroom is decorated with authentic Balinese furnishing and offers stunning views of manicured tropical gardens or vistas of the ocean from the terrace or balcony. The 5-star Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa, Bali features 3 outdoor pools and direct beach access. The resort resembles a Balinese palace with complete Spa facilities, 5 Restaurants and 4 Bars, meeting rooms and an outdoor theatre. Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel And Spa
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel Nusa Dua
- Nusa Dua Beach Resort
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa Bali