We stayed in Nusa Dua after first scuba diving in Permuteran and then having a few days in Ubud, thereby seeing the "real " Bali, so when we arrived at the Nusa Dua hotel we were a bit taken aback at first by it being such a huge "touristy " resort ( beautiful decor ) We had booked a Deluxe family room with interleading rooms but they upgraded us to a triple room , at no extra cost, as they must have made a mistake with assigning rooms. This meant my teenage son could have his own bed and bathroom instead of having to share a king size bed with his sister, so we were all very happy with this.The food prices were a bit higher than we had expected ( but probably to be expected at a five star hotel and with our poor exchange rate ) so we went into town most nights for dinners but the one night we went to the seafood buffet and fire dance at the hotel and it was excellent ! The breakfasts were amazing ! The hotel sent a lovely bouquet of flowers to my room on my birthday and when my son was sick with Dengue fever for our last few days there, the hotel sent fruit and flowers to his room as well. It was very convenient that there is a clinic at the hotel which meant he could have his blood drawn there and the results were ready within a couple of hours. I think if you want to have the real, cultural, Bali experience you should go to other areas of Bali as well, but Nusa Dua was very relaxing and also a very great part of our holiday. It was also a good base to go and explore areas like Kuta, Uluwatu, Jimbaran beach etc as they are all just 20 - 40 mins drive from there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa is located on Bali’s southern peninsula, just 15 minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport via the Bali Mandara toll road. The hotel has welcomed kings and queens, presidents and other dignitaries over the years. Each guestroom is decorated with authentic Balinese furnishing and offers stunning views of manicured tropical gardens or vistas of the ocean from the terrace or balcony. The 5-star Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa, Bali features 3 outdoor pools and direct beach access. The resort resembles a Balinese palace with complete Spa facilities, 5 Restaurants and 4 Bars, meeting rooms and an outdoor theatre. Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelbag, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel And Spa
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel Nusa Dua
- Nusa Dua Beach Resort
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa Bali