“Heaven!!!!”

Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa
Ranked #16 of 53 Hotels in Nusa Dua
“Heaven!!!!”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

This is an AMAZING and INCREDIABLE hotel. I've never experienced anything like this in my life and believe me I do enjoy my luxury's especially on holiday. I came with my husband and son to celebrate my husbands 32nd birthday and the trip has been wonderful and all due to the super friendly hotel staff, the excellent fine wine and dining (let's not forget that they catered for my 7.5 yr old son), incredible facilities and the fab location looking over the beautiful nusa dua cove.

Room was great with everything we could want and if we needed anything it was clattered for with super speedy service.

They knew it was my husbands birthday and went the extra mile with an amazing flower display in room plus a choc birthday cake. Don't think I could have ordered a better cake in Australia!!!

It's the additional things that they do at this hotel which has made the experience an unforgettable one!!!

HIGHLY recommend nusa Dua Beach Hotel and will return for many years to come. Will even try and arrange international conferences here for work.

• Stayed November 2013
1 Thank TeriMcMartin

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (550)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 26 November 2013

We arrived on a Saturday afternoon. On the Sunday morning after our first night, our door bell rang at 8am with staff member wanting to clean our room!! This is a very early time to be cleaning rooms especially on the weekend. Every day after that, we put the "do not disturb" sign on the door so we could sleep in during the mornings.

There was an awful smell coming from either the drains in the bathroom or the toilet. This smell continued throughout our stay.

The shower was awful. As the shower head is in the ceiling of the shower, you have no choice but to wet your hair during every shower.

The man who serves us at the cafe near the beach front was not friendly.

The burger I had from the beach front cafe was awful. It tastes quite bad.

I found that the staff were overall not as friendly as the hotel I had stayed in prior to staying at Nusa Dua Beach hotel. The staff behind the main counter just seemed interested in running a business and did not go above and beyond, like our previous hotel did.

I did not feel appreciated at all during my stay.

The man working in the gym was very friendly. This was one of the only positive things I can say about the staff at Nusa Dua Beach Hotel.

Room Tip: This hotel is huge!!! I would recommend a room close to the pool.
Aberdeen, Scotland
Reviewed 25 November 2013

I stayed here for 8 days in November, good resort for chilling out. Staff very pleasant, room was spacious and clean. Hotel facilities very good especially the bar in the pool.

For me it was a different kind of holiday but I still enjoyed myself. I would certainly recommend this hotel/resort to friends.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank ExiledinAberdeen
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Stayed here in early November, and was really enjoyable. Rooms are spacious and have retained a more traditional feel about them. Bathroom is a little on the small side, but adequate nonetheless.
4 or 5 restaurants to choose from, as well as 3 pools and 3 or 4 bars.
Staffs at the hotel are fantastic. We had a few maintainence issues that were fixed within 60 minutes of my call. I have stayed at other hotels where 4-5 hours the norm is.
The new bypass road to and from Kuta is fantastic, very few people are using it as it is a toll road so it makes the trip in and out very quick.

1 Thank Intanboy
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 18 November 2013

This was a hotel with great Balinese character, with authentic temples and lovely landscaped grounds. You have to see the squirrels in action - they scamper up trees and balconies and leap from one poolside umbrella to another. The staff are all friendly and attentive, but also relaxed, so we felt very relaxed (as opposed to some hotels where it is very impersonal).

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lyn S
Mundijong, Western Australia, Australia
Reviewed 18 November 2013

What we paid for and what we go were two different things.We were ripped off. The staff were rude and not a nice experence at all I will never recemend this hotel to anyone.I wont bore everyone with our stay as they wont put this review online anyway.

2 Thank Janet V
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed 18 November 2013

This is among the very best of holiday hotels I ever had the pleasure of staying in. The architecture is Bali temple inspired without being tacky. Two 3 story wings reach out to the beach front and between there are lovely garden sections with beautiful flowers and high palm trees between discreetly placed restaurants and swimming pools.

We tried most of the restaurants which were all very good with regard to food and service. The breakfast buffet was spectacular.

The staff was great - always polite and friendly, helpful and discrete.

Any negative points? Only a minor one. Why in the world do they offer free wi-fi in all public areas of the hotel whereas you will be charged 10 USD a day for using internet in your room? By doing so they only annoy their customers unnecessarily.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple