Booked a suite in the palace club section and well worth the extra expense. Rooms, service and staff very impressive. Other areas of hotel were undergoing refurbishment but we weren't disturbed by this at all. As part of the package breakfast, high tea and cocktails included, so worth the exta.This smaller dining area was impressive and very relaxing. Staff were non intrusive and efficient. Hotel location right on the beach, and a walk way path accessible to all the other hotels in the area. Beach clean and sun lounges available but don't expect clear blue waters. Other reviews suggest this hotel feels like a complex and isn't really the real Bali and I'd agree. But there are many available tour experiences to book if desired, but if not, this hotel provides relaxation, beach side setting, fine dining and efficient staff. The suite was compact and traditionally furnished. A very sunny outside seating area and quiet outside garden areas were really picturesque. Bathroom large and great double walk in shower area. Handy walk in wardrobe and storage area in bedroom. I'd say the photos on the hotel web page made it look slightly larger than actually is, but not a criticism. Didn't make use of spa area in the hotel, but it looked like it was having a refurbishment, so can't comment. Sampled x3 of the restaurant eating sections of the hotel, all satisfactory and no complaints. Main pool areas as described, no obvious problems with sun lounger availability but we tended to go later in the afternoon. I'd recommend this resort for those enjoyimg a beach holiday setting, but if looking for more culture and the real Bali head for Ubud and some of the amazing hotels in that region.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa is located on Bali’s southern peninsula, just 15 minutes from Ngurah Rai International Airport via the Bali Mandara toll road. The hotel has welcomed kings and queens, presidents and other dignitaries over the years. Each guestroom is decorated with authentic Balinese furnishing and offers stunning views of manicured tropical gardens or vistas of the ocean from the terrace or balcony. The 5-star Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa, Bali features 3 outdoor pools and direct beach access. The resort resembles a Balinese palace with complete Spa facilities, 5 Restaurants and 4 Bars, meeting rooms and an outdoor theatre. Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelbag, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel And Spa
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel Nusa Dua
- Nusa Dua Beach Resort
- Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa Bali