I have stayed in Melia Bali 3 times and always loved it. Very nice rooms, with all modern commodities, terrace with view on the garden where you can see small squirrels and beautiful birds (I once saw one with dark blue colors), The swimming pool is very spacious, lots of lounge chairs, with staff to order drinks or food or even the spa therapists coming to book a spa treatments if needed. The spa is lovely, I have been there twice with 2 different therapists and really liked it and I know what I am talking about as I have done hundreds of them in the Maldives, Thailand, Sechelles, Europe.
It is not situated in the typical Bali but if you spend a few hours out, you will be happy to come back to a quiet place like this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious hotel is located in a tropical garden, right on Nusa Dua beach. Close to a magnificent golf course and the Nusa Dua shopping & leisure district. Nearby point of interest are the capital, Denpasar, 35 km distance from the hotel, and Kuta, just 10 km away. The International Airport is 20 min. away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Melia, Agoda and Holiday Gems so you can book your Melia Bali Indonesia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Bali Indonesia Hotel Nusa Dua
- Melia Nusa Dua
- Melia Bali Hotel
- Melia Bali Indonesia Nusa Dua