The four of us (two grandparents, one adult daughter and one baby) had great time. We had adjoining rooms on the third floor and were not troubled by any extraneous noises or disturbances. The staff were consistently polite and friendly. Having a nine month old baby was an unexpected asset. The staff loved him! The gamelan player at breakfast played special songs for him and let him play the instrument. The pool is big enough to cope with the number of guests and the beach was clean and safe. The gardens are a standout. Breakfast was a bit chaotic and the coffee was weak and of poor quality, but the range and quantity of food available was very good. We ate at only one of the many restaurants on site. The food was fresh and good and reasonably priced. We were very impressed with the cleanliness of our rooms. Our 'deal' arranged by our Harvey World Travel Agent was also excellent - A$125.00 per room was a great price for such a beautiful resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxurious hotel is located in a tropical garden, right on Nusa Dua beach. Close to a magnificent golf course and the Nusa Dua shopping & leisure district. Nearby point of interest are the capital, Denpasar, 35 km distance from the hotel, and Kuta, just 10 km away. The International Airport is 20 min. away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Melia Bali Indonesia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Bali Indonesia Hotel Nusa Dua
- Melia Nusa Dua
- Melia Bali Hotel
- Melia Bali Indonesia Nusa Dua