Stayed in Bali for our anniversary for 5 nights. The entrance itself is was inspiring, and the quick check in set the tone for a relaxing holiday.
This resort was recommended by a friend and it lived up to its billing.
The size of the resort is huge. After reading up on tripadvisor I was circumspect about the amount of walking about that it would entail. It was not bad at all. Not too much of an exercise or an issue at all.
The landscaping of the resort is absolutely beautiful. The lobby is constructed in traditional Balinese style with beautiful statues scattered about the entire property, There is a lagoon at the center of the property with monitors and multiple species of birds and fishes for company. The grounds were immaculately maintained.
There are three pools in the property, We largely used the infinity pool by the beach and it is nice to say the least. The sunrise view is spectacular and would recommend getting a wakeup call to catch it atleast once on the trip.
The food at the resort, especially the breakfast was scrumptious. Would recommend, in particular, the Lagoon restaurant. The prices did not seem too expensive compared to other 5 Stars.
The attitude of the staff was friendly and courteous. The rooms looked slightly dated but did not take anything away from our experience.
Overall, I would like to come back and would recommend the same to friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ayodya Resort Bali A Kingdom of Hospitality Located in a 11.5 Hectare landscaped garden with Balinese theme in the secure gated resort community of Nusa Dua with a secluded sandy beach, Bali's secret mountain Gunung Agung can be tantalizing glimpsed in the distance and immediately adjacent sits the 18 holes Bali Golf and Country Club. The resort is designed to resemble a Balinese water palace in the grandest possible manner. A true reflection of Balinese art, the stone statues, fountains, carved relief and lagoon pools proclaim them throughout the hotel that depicts mythical characters from the great Ramayana Epic story. Ayodya Resort Bali has 537 elegantly rooms and suites with the comfortable balconies. The bathrooms are designed and decorated with the comfort and convenience of the most discerning guest in mind.Ayodya Resort Bali provide 7 restaurants and lounge will enhance your dining experience during your stay with us. There are a host of recreational activities that you and your family can enjoy at the resort, such as a large swimming pool, all weather tennis courts, health club, water sport and spa. The children could enjoy the time at Camp Ananda.The guests who require a more private, sophisticated and individual option could chose The Ayodya Palace. The Ayodya Palace is a dreamy, 79-room, private 'retreat within a hotel', set in a quiet corner of the resort. With luxurious accommodation and facilities, a world class butler service, private check-in, and complimentary food and beverage presentation throughout the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ayodya Resort Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayodya Resort Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Ayodya Hotel Bali
- Ayodya Hotel Nusa Dua
- Bali Hilton
- Ayodya Resort Bali Nusa Dua