We stayed at The Ayodya for 10 nights at the end of September 2013. This was our second visit because our first visit there was fantastic. We were not disappointed. Our room was excellent, well maintained and quiet. We were kept well stocked with complimentary water and there were good coffee/tea making facilities. The staff were very attentive, helpful and friendly. The beach is pristine and we took some long leisurely walks along it all the way to Tanjung Benoa and back. The pools are lovely with an abundance of loungers and free towels.
There was an excellent selection of meals at breakfast catering for a wide variety of culinary and international tastes. The hotel is ideally placed for visits to local restaurants and the Bali Collection Shopping Centre.
Our stay coincided with the APEC summit so naturally there was heightened security in the whole of Nusa Dua. We did not find this intrusive and in fact as most of the rooms were occupied for the last five days of our visit with delegates, we had the pool(s) more or less to ourselves. September/October is a great time to go with daily temperatures around 32C. We had 2 minutes of rain for the whole period of our stay!!!
We have no hesitation in recommending the Resort to anyone.We are currently looking already for booking our vacation there next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ayodya Resort Bali A Kingdom of Hospitality Located in a 11.5 Hectare landscaped garden with Balinese theme in the secure gated resort community of Nusa Dua with a secluded sandy beach, Bali's secret mountain Gunung Agung can be tantalizing glimpsed in the distance and immediately adjacent sits the 18 holes Bali Golf and Country Club. The resort is designed to resemble a Balinese water palace in the grandest possible manner. A true reflection of Balinese art, the stone statues, fountains, carved relief and lagoon pools proclaim them throughout the hotel that depicts mythical characters from the great Ramayana Epic story. Ayodya Resort Bali has 537 elegantly rooms and suites with the comfortable balconies. The bathrooms are designed and decorated with the comfort and convenience of the most discerning guest in mind.Ayodya Resort Bali provide 7 restaurants and lounge will enhance your dining experience during your stay with us. There are a host of recreational activities that you and your family can enjoy at the resort, such as a large swimming pool, all weather tennis courts, health club, water sport and spa. The children could enjoy the time at Camp Ananda.The guests who require a more private, sophisticated and individual option could chose The Ayodya Palace. The Ayodya Palace is a dreamy, 79-room, private 'retreat within a hotel', set in a quiet corner of the resort. With luxurious accommodation and facilities, a world class butler service, private check-in, and complimentary food and beverage presentation throughout the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Fastbooking, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Southall Travel, Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Ayodya Resort Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayodya Resort Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Ayodya Hotel Bali
- Ayodya Hotel Nusa Dua
- Bali Hilton
- Ayodya Resort Bali Nusa Dua