First impression on my arrival was the resort offers a highest service of Balinese culture for the guest. Early of November 2013, we stayed as a couple for 5 nights at spacious Grande Room. Though the room was quite outdated but we have no problem with the facilities as they are well maintained. Staying here is very quiet and calm. And, I would recommend this resort for my friends who seek for the peace of Balinese ambiance.
The staffs is friendly and helpful, a beautiful garden, Balinese statues is everywhere, they have 'Garuda's in every corner of hotels, Balinese wood and stone carvings, swimming pools and the white sandy beach is the best. We had an Indonesian foods for our lunch at Waterfall overlooking at the great ponds, it's inhabited with wild birds, so exotic.. You should check on the hotel TV channel, they often display the promotion programs for their restaurants or spa. We had dinner at the Japanese restaurant Genji and also Lagoona restaurant at the beach front. It was the best dinner by the beach accompanied by live music.
The minus of this hotel is only the internet wifi coverage and charges is not good. However, I will definitely come back for my next year holiday. This resort is so memorable with a strong Balinese culture.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ayodya Resort Bali A Kingdom of Hospitality Located in a 11.5 Hectare landscaped garden with Balinese theme in the secure gated resort community of Nusa Dua with a secluded sandy beach, Bali's secret mountain Gunung Agung can be tantalizing glimpsed in the distance and immediately adjacent sits the 18 holes Bali Golf and Country Club. The resort is designed to resemble a Balinese water palace in the grandest possible manner. A true reflection of Balinese art, the stone statues, fountains, carved relief and lagoon pools proclaim them throughout the hotel that depicts mythical characters from the great Ramayana Epic story. Ayodya Resort Bali has 537 elegantly rooms and suites with the comfortable balconies. The bathrooms are designed and decorated with the comfort and convenience of the most discerning guest in mind.Ayodya Resort Bali provide 7 restaurants and lounge will enhance your dining experience during your stay with us. There are a host of recreational activities that you and your family can enjoy at the resort, such as a large swimming pool, all weather tennis courts, health club, water sport and spa. The children could enjoy the time at Camp Ananda.The guests who require a more private, sophisticated and individual option could chose The Ayodya Palace. The Ayodya Palace is a dreamy, 79-room, private 'retreat within a hotel', set in a quiet corner of the resort. With luxurious accommodation and facilities, a world class butler service, private check-in, and complimentary food and beverage presentation throughout the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Fastbooking, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Ayodya Resort Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayodya Resort Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Ayodya Hotel Bali
- Ayodya Hotel Nusa Dua
- Bali Hilton
- Ayodya Resort Bali Nusa Dua