We spent a week at this beautiful resort and we would definitely return in a heart beat. The rooms are very authentic décor and were always cleaned properly during our stay.
The grounds are very well kept with the exception of the large mosquito breeding ground they call the lagoon. This too would enhance the quality of the grounds if they circulated the water once and a while.
Breakfast was the basic buffet with all the usual items to choose from and the one restaurant, the name escapes me, was very good as far as price and quality of meal.
My advice is to stay clear of the Japanese restaurant as the only authentic part of it is the furnishings. The meals were over priced with minimal portions, poorly cooked and presented and the staff not the most helpful.
The only other gripe I had was with the antiquated air conditioning system that was just not cool enough keep us from sweating without the comforter over us.
An upgrade of simple things like the air conditioning would bring this resort up to a 5 star standard, but at the moment I would rate it no higher than 4 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ayodya Resort Bali A Kingdom of Hospitality Located in a 11.5 Hectare landscaped garden with Balinese theme in the secure gated resort community of Nusa Dua with a secluded sandy beach, Bali's secret mountain Gunung Agung can be tantalizing glimpsed in the distance and immediately adjacent sits the 18 holes Bali Golf and Country Club. The resort is designed to resemble a Balinese water palace in the grandest possible manner. A true reflection of Balinese art, the stone statues, fountains, carved relief and lagoon pools proclaim them throughout the hotel that depicts mythical characters from the great Ramayana Epic story. Ayodya Resort Bali has 537 elegantly rooms and suites with the comfortable balconies. The bathrooms are designed and decorated with the comfort and convenience of the most discerning guest in mind.Ayodya Resort Bali provide 7 restaurants and lounge will enhance your dining experience during your stay with us. There are a host of recreational activities that you and your family can enjoy at the resort, such as a large swimming pool, all weather tennis courts, health club, water sport and spa. The children could enjoy the time at Camp Ananda.The guests who require a more private, sophisticated and individual option could chose The Ayodya Palace. The Ayodya Palace is a dreamy, 79-room, private 'retreat within a hotel', set in a quiet corner of the resort. With luxurious accommodation and facilities, a world class butler service, private check-in, and complimentary food and beverage presentation throughout the day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Splitty, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Ayodya Resort Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayodya Resort Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Ayodya Hotel Bali
- Ayodya Hotel Nusa Dua
- Bali Hilton
- Ayodya Resort Bali Nusa Dua