“Many creatures even in the room” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ayodya Resort Bali

Ayodya Resort Bali
Ranked #17 of 53 Hotels in Nusa Dua
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“Many creatures even in the room”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

The hotel is surely 5 stars but many creatures and bad cleaning . The weather was too hot in the morning except if you want to swim . The atmosphere is a disastrous for us . The hotel meusic is as same as the weather .

• Stayed May 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
RMARB2013, General Manager at Ayodya Resort Bali, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Dear Weal S,

Many thanks for taking the time and sharing your feedback with us. We appreciate the same very much yet are we unable to control the climate or to large degree the creatures living in Bali, and consequently in our Resort.
Our music in the public areas is featuring traditional Balinese, a tune we consider to be appropriate for a quintessential Balinese Hotel and its authentic Balinese design. All other Restaurants do have bespoke designed music, fitting to the themes of the restaurants.

Once more many thanks for you feedback,

Warm regards,

Peter

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (519)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Athens Greece
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

Very good location. You can take walks on the beach and go swimming if you wish. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. The staff is very kind and helpul. For our early excursions our breakfast pack would wait for us at the time we wished. Breakfast in the hotel was one of the best we ever had. We also had dinner in two of their restaurants (Octopus Restaurant and Waterfall Restaurant) both excellent!
My only complain is that I sent two emails that were never answered, so I had the idea to send it through facebook. This time I got an immediate answer! They told me to send an email to another address. I did and got a reply but unfortunately when I sent a second email requesting them to come and pick us from the airport I got no answer and of course no one was at the airport waiting for us! Fortunately it was not difficult to get a taxi and it was cheaper too...
We didn't try the SPA cause prices were very high...
We spent 8 nights there and we really have no complains about the staff, food and facilities of the hotel . We would surely chose it if we wish to come back to Bali.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
RMARB2013, General Manager at Ayodya Resort Bali, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear Anam1961,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I am honored to read your positive comment. It is indeed my privileges to learn that you had wonderful holiday with us. We really appreciate your positive feedback on our service and facilities and I have relayed your compliment to all staff. I will always be delighted to welcome you back in the warmth hospitality of our resort.

kind regards,
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was lucky enough to purchase recent scoopon deal for 8 nights to take my 10 year old daughter for a mother/daughter holiday. The deal included some meals and to my suprise all meals were excellent. One of the meals was at the Japanese restaurant which was very good, the staff went to so much trouble with the buffet and sushi bar - sadly it was a quiet night but the food was great. The Gala dinner buffet with traditional dancing was a great evening - the food once again very good and the performance was very entertaining - the onsite theatre a bonus for this resort. I found the resort even a little dated was great because of all the traditional features and I found it a refreshing change from the modern villas. The third dinner was at the waterfall restaurant which was excellent - my daughter and I both had grilled fish which was cooked to perfection and I am fussy about fish. They served as a starter the bali sauces which were out of this world wish I had of asked for a cooking lesson for those - yum!!! The daily buffet breakfast at the waterfall restaurant was extremely good - the choice, seperate fresh fruit station, omlette station, the friendly staff - was 10/10 for buffet breakfasts for me. I am fussy about food so was preasently surprised all round with this deal. The only thing I didn't like was the beer included but expected that - it was the Bali Hai - no problem purchased Bintang. The Spa was absolutely fabulous we had 5 massages each for 30 minutes and they let us combine them to have 2 one hour and 1 half hour which were usually expensive but the staff were very well trained and gave high quality massages as you would expect but the presentation of the Spa was truely fabulous. Also the beachside pool was very nice and the restaurant there was good as well and this was dinner 4 which I also remember as being good. My daughter and I both very much enjoyed this resort and I would recommend to anyone staying in the Nusa Dua area that is seeking the more traditional style of accommodation would enjoy it. Gladly submitted by Cathryn & Ava (Perth, WA).

Room Tip: We stayed on level 4 which we didn't mind as we were happy for the exercise as we tried to use t...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

3 Thank CathrynBarker
Dear CathrynBarker,

Greetings from Ayodya Resort Bali!

Thank you for your lavish praise towards our resort. We are so delighted to learn that you had such an enjoyable stay with us. I will certainly share your kind review with our entire. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another memorable experience.

Resort Manager
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I went during low season, got a great room, and the location of the hotel is very nice. They have an amazing infinity pool overlooking the beach. I ate only one meal there (lunch), which was good. The rooms are a bit old though, and could do with some updating.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Nikhil_Advani
Dear Nikhil_Advani,

I am honored to read your positive comment. As you may know your comfort and your attention receive our first attention. I will always be delighted to welcome you back in the warmth hospitality of our resort.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

I am very much satisfied with my stay at Ayodya Resort recently. The hospitality extended to us is truly memorable. The location and property is simply awesome. Although food is very nice, but it is problematic for veggies or Indians to be precise. However, this is a common problem in Bali. Because of the number of Indians visiting Bali, I think the resort should think of inculcating a pure veggie or Indian restaurant. Also, it's bit too humid due to vicinity to beach and widespread water decor in resort. To conclude, great experience we both had, thumbs up and a big recommendation for all age groups!!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Sharad S,

It was indeed my pleasure to have you as our guest. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Your encouraging feedback is the most rewarding part of our job, and please rest assures that the department concerned has implemented necessary action to solve your concerns. I will always be delighted to welcome you back again.

kind regards,
Darwin, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Overall, a wonderful place to choose to stay. Great private beach, pools and facilities. An air of relaxation with fountains and immaculate gardens around a Balinese themed mansion. The room was always made up when we returned after breakfast which was nice to come back to.
The only downside is the lack of English spoken by some of the staff. The sheets on the bed had blood spots on when we first arrived, and the bathrobes were stained yellow and although we asked for new ones, they never replaced them. I'm sure due to the language barrier.
Drinks were overpriced and my "frozen" margherita arrived with a couple of floating ice cubes and no crushed ice in it. If you eat out at Bali Collection or the warang, this would be fantastic value. Would stay again if we wanted a treat and a break from the busy, loud streets and beaches of the main tourist areas.

Room Tip: Ask for a suite close to the beach so you don't have to walk as far. The place is massive

Dear Stacey3737,

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

One. Sellers (sarong's, necklaces, paintings, etc. ..) that come into the beach area .. are really exhausting.
Two. Dear managers, don't renovate hotel with tourists inside .. drill noise, dust and building material .. really do not wish in holidays.
Three. Evening entertainment ..... Completely missing, a very boring atmosphere
Four. Breakfast, omelette, feta cheese and fruit .. otherwise .. weak
PS: ham is absolutely necessary to keep somewhere cold.

Room Tip: choose as close to the beach

3 Thank Bogdan R