“Beautiful View, Complete Facility and Wonderful Staffs”
Review of Ayodya Resort Bali

Ayodya Resort Bali
Ranked #16 of 54 Hotels in Nusa Dua
Reviewed 17 June 2014

This hotel was booked forvme by a Conference Organizer. The hot.el view at the back garden was very beautiful. Hotel facilty is excellent. The room is spacious, clean and very well decorated. It serves variety of breakfast Western, Oriental and Indonesian. Hotel staffs were helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Darnel-HDI
RMARB2013, General Manager at Ayodya Resort Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Dear HDIbrahim,

Thank you for your lavish praise towards our resort. There is nothing more satisfying than knowing that we were able to take care of you well. We are so delighted to learn that you had such an enjoyable stay with us and felt spoilt by the facilities, and caring service from our team members. I will always be pleased to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

We just stayed in Ayodya Palace for the 2nd time (and the 6th time in Ayodya). Overall we enjoyed our stay, especially the service we got at the Palace. Huge thanks to Fairly, Bina, Suratni,
Dayu, Cynthia and all the team there!!!
On the negative - 1. No activities at all at the resort. Unacceptable! (we really loved them when they were there).
2. Lots of rubbish at the beach. We asked about it; the answer was - this territory does not belong to the resort. Well, it did not stop some quests (me included) cleaning it.
3. Now children are allowed at the Palace. It makes the whole stay there not worthwhile.

Room Tip: Buy an ocean view. It is amazing.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sturpa

Dear Sturpa,

It was indeed my pleasure to have you as our guest. Thank you for choosing to stay with us. Your encouraging feedback is the most rewarding part of our job, and please rest assures that the department concerned has implemented necessary action to solve your concerns. I will always be delighted to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for a conferene that was taking place at the hotel. The room was a nice size and clean. The internet worked well and I had no problems with it. The bathroom was big! The shower was separate from the tub and could have easily fit 6 people. The property is very big so from my room it took a few minutes to walk to the beach. But the beach was clean and I was only approached by 1 lady trying to sell me a sarong. There is some variety to breakfast. There was an egg/omlet station, salad bar, pancakes, potatos, waffles, bread pudding, sausage/bacon, bread, beans, and lots more and it was good (clearly I was more interested in the western food, but there were Indonesian dishes too). There was often a wait at both of the egg stations. The staff were friendly and let me check out late. I did eat tons of salad at the property and did not get sick. The property is somewhat "isolated" and most things that are a walkable distance have tourist prices. We rented a car 1 evening through the property to buy souveniers in Kuta and that ran us about 300.000+ IDR for 2 hours. To the airport I paid 130.000 IDR I think. The property is large as well so it can take some time to walk from one part to another. But it was an enjoyable experience staying here.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank 3caballeras
RMARB2013, General Manager at Ayodya Resort Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Dear 3caballeras,

Thank you for your lavish praise towards our resort. There is nothing more satisfying than knowing that we were able to take care of you well. We are so delighted to learn that you had such an enjoyable stay with us and felt spoilt by the facilities, and caring service from our team members. I will always be pleased to welcome you back at our Balinese style hotel.

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

It ia a beautiful resort. .... widely spread. ... Nice food...... swimming Pools are nice.... Nice drinks are served. ....I m here with my wife n daughter n m loving this place. ..... The hospitality is awesome. .... The room I booked was not available when I reached the resort so they gave me an upgraded suite and dint ask me to change once the room was available.... I got the suite for the rest of my stay.... If you are planning to visit bali.... plan AYODYA n u will surely have a memorable holiday.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kannawar
RMARB2013, General Manager at Ayodya Resort Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Kannawar,

Thank you for taking your time to post a review on TripAdvisor and we are pleased to learn that overall you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to have an early opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

This hotel is situated in one of the best and green locations of bali. The landscaping is beautiful. Nusadua where it is located is full of greenery and serenity. Hotel it self is decorated by big murels and baleniese architecture. Pool and the beach side is also very relaxing . Staff is very cooperative.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Raman V

Dear Raman V,

We would like to thank you for taking your time writing us a review of the hotel, staffs and service on TripAdvisor.com. It is indeed my privileges to learn that you had wonderful holiday with us. I will always be pleased to welcome you back at our Balinese style hotel.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

The Ayodya Resort is strategically positioned along a clean stretch of beach with manicured gardens and water features.
It reflects a peaceful ambience, is well located and secure.
It is an older hotel (built early 90's) and, while it is showing signs of wear, it is well maintained.

My review will be specific to the Ayodya Palace (Club Rooms).
I checked in at the Palace Lounge Reception and was greeted warmly by staff who remembered me from a visit in November 2013.
I was provided with a welcome drink and refreshing hand towel.
The room was not ready but I was given the use of a room until mine became available.

The rooms are well appointed and there was a pool, garden and ocean view from the balcony.
The rooms have:
Free WiFi.
A desk and relaxing sofa;
Plenty of hanging space and several drawers;
A safe;
An iron and ironing board;
Fresh fruit delivered daily along with petit fours, cake or chocolates;
An arrangement of fresh flowers;
Filter coffee, tea and minibar.
A comfortable bed with pillow options.

The Balcony has:
Two day beds;
Table and two chairs;
Clothes airer.

The bathroom has:
A walk in shower, separate bath with hand shower and twin basins;
A full size bath however it is high and care is required when getting in and out;
Shampoo, conditioner and shower gel in dispensers rather than small bottles;
A set of scales;
An excellent make up mirror;
A hair dryer but my advice would be to take your own and a 4mtr extension cord as there is no power point in the bathroom with the exception of shavers.  240v appliances from Australia are OK to use with an adaptor.

I did bring it to the attention of the Palace Manager that dusting had not been done under beds and cabinets. It was noted immediately with the guarantee that it would be addressed.

Ayodya Palace Lounge:
Breakfast offers a small international buffet and, in addition to the hot dishes, staff will prepare a variety of egg options.
Afternoon Tea offers a selection of sandwiches, cakes and cookies, teas and coffee.
Evening Canapes and Cocktails offers a limited choice of two hot and two cold canapés, wine, beer, spirits and cocktails.

The Resort offers a private pool for the exclusive use of Palace Club guests – it is private and peaceful. Just outside this area are a range of sun lounges with beach views. The beach area is very clean

Location – the resort is located on the beach and is a 5 minute walk to the local village where there are art markets, ATM’s, Restaurants, Beauty Spa’s and Supermarkets.
The Bali Collection Shopping Mall is only 10 minutes walk and there are a range of restaurants, clothing retailers, two Pharmacies, money changer, book store, art markets, supermarkets and a Sogo Department Store.
Walking to both these places is an easy walk with good footpaths. However, there is also a free
shuttle bus to and from Bali Collection from 10 am until 10 pm.

As a solo traveller I feel very drawn to this hotel and felt very safe walking to the nearby village after dark.
There is security on entry to the Ayodya Resort as well as at the hotel opposite where one needs to pass enroute to the village.

If I was going to suggest any changes it would be to extend the evening cocktails to two hours in keeping with most other resorts and offer some additional finger food, cheese board etc.

I look forward to my return later in 2014.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
7  Thank TracieCC

Dear TracieCC

Greetings from Ayodya Resort Bali!

Thank you for your lavish praise towards our resort. We are so delighted to learn that you had such an enjoyable stay with us and felt spoilt by the facilities, and caring service from our team members. I will certainly share your kind review with our entire. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back in the near future for another memorable experience.

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

Ayodya has a good location within the Nusa Dua hotel complex. Good breakfast buffet selection, and direct access to a private beach which was not too crowded. However, customer service needs to be improved. There were several times we experienced a rude/ unpleasant staff who does not smile, showed bad attitude or even had different treatment between Asian and non-Asian guests in the breakfast area. Other than that, it was a relatively good stay.

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank claregondo

Dear Stellaclare,

We would like to thank you for taking your time writing us a review of the hotel, staffs and service on TripAdvisor.com. We are glad to read that you like our breakfast selection and the access to our beach area. Your encouraging feedback is the most rewarding part of our job, and please rest assures that the department concerned has implemented necessary action to solve your concerns. Apologize for the inconvenience if our staffs did not meet your expectations. Look forward to welcoming you back again.