The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali
Hilton Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$189
US$158
Ayodya Resort Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$140
Agoda.com
Grand Hyatt Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$188
Melia Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$305
The Ritz-Carlton Bali(Nusa Dua)
US$422
Mulia Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$305
US$286
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
The Bale(Nusa Dua)
US$393
US$326
The St. Regis Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)
US$824
US$757
Hotels.com
Bali Nusa Dua Hotel(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$218
US$116
Agoda.com
Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$917
US$887
TripAdvisor
2,732 results
All reviewspregoikannew wingheavenly spakids clubseasonal tastesheavenly bedpremium roomspg memberfamily suitesmall balconybreakfast buffetprivate beachjapanese restaurantmain poolbeach frontkids pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I personally like the real Bali- in the Kuta area but included here on my visit due to a conference. The facilities are excellent the rooms luxurious and the grounds beautifully kept. The gym was impressive compared to other hotels I have stayed in. The equipment was modern clean with ample variety. A gewat place to stay if you don't like the hustle and bustle of the 'regular' Bali. I will definitely be staying here next year when I attend the next conference.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
TheWestinBali, Hotel Management at The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Denene2013. Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. We are pleased to note that you had such a good time and impressed with the quality and comfort of our service and facilities especially our WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

First time in bali and here for a work conference (3 days) otherwise bali is not on my radar as a destination, so went in with an open mind. Have stayed in many Westin properties world wide and they are all of a high standard and this was no exception. This hotel is in a very flash luxurious and classy part of bali in fact you might think you are in hawaii or cancun mexico. The hotel foyer is palatial and very grand. Although our conference was very full on we did get some free time which we spent on the beach which was very nice and clean, the sand was very clean and water clear. The highlight of our stay was the buffet breakfast and especially the crepe and omelette station, the food was magnificent and the fresh juices. The pineapple was bitter though must be out of season and would have been nice to see some berries and strawberries as i dont like melons etc which they had heaps of. However one morning my freshly squeezed orange juice had bugs in it which i couldnt believe and the staff were very shocked and replaced it immediately. This would not deter me from staying here. Also the coffee were very very good for a hotel and I love my coffees lattes and these were exceptionally good. The staff are very friendly and attentive. The rooms are luxurious but need more lighting in the bathrooms and the water pressure in the shower was terrible compared to the W hotel in Taipei where the shower was like a torrent. I am not sure why the pressure is so bad when they have so much rain in Bali surely they cant be conserving water ? The bed was magnificent and such a luxurious feel and beautiful restful sleep. A/C was excellent too. Was very confusing finding my room and colleagues rooms as insufficient signage to direct you along the right path. I am a starwood member but could not get a later check out than 2pm which I found annoying considering in other Starwood properties I have been given 6pm checkouts in the past. Overall though I would highly recommend this resort. Get to breakfast at 630am if you can as its dead quiet and you will get everything served fast with no lines otherwise later on it does get extremely busy and crowded.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Dear Ozdesign. Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent stay with us. We are pleased to note that you had a great time during your stay and impressed with the quality and comfort of our service and facilities especially the room and the quality of our breakfast. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience you experienced during breakfast as well as in regards to the water pressure in the room. We have addressed these with our team to ensure that our usual high standards of service are maintained. We also have taken into account other aspects you have mentioned as we continuously strive to bring a better value of our service delivery. We hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

two bedroom apartments are thin on the ground in a lot of the bali resorts , but the spacious 2 bed apartments here ticked all our boxes. the accommodation shows its age in small places but i get the impression there is a rolling programme of tidying , so maybe the pats hadn't been hit yet ( don't get me wrong they just feel few years old not super fresh) there was a bit of work going on in a few communal areas but it didn't intrude to much and the managers apologised for it so often we felt a bit sorry for them.

service was the usually high balinese level of friendly slightly deferential without getting too creepy or OTT and mostly VERY efficient.

food good in all the restaurants , had a small quibble when they weren't going to let the kids sit at the teppanyaki tables in the japanese restaurant but common sense won the day.

kids liked the slide and pool , wife liked the pool side waiter service which was very attentive.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear Jedy1. Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We are really happy to note that you had a great experience with us and also to hear that your kids had an enjoyable time at our resort especially enjoying our pool facilities including the water slide. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you and your family back again for another memorable experience.

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

My favorite hotel in Bali and probably will be in the distant future. This place exceeded all my expectations in my previous visits but seems never stop pursuing for better guest experience.

Last visit was Dec 2013, and now 7 months later they introduced Weekend Westin (late breakfast til 3pm Sat/Sun), Swirl Pod (exclusive use for spa on the beach), comp shuttle extended to Beachwalk Kuta, and guest check-in IN the room (you read correctly), at least for me. I've had check-in done sitting down in the lobby, but never in the room.

Arrived 1145pm requesting transport arranged beforehand, and was met by lovely associate Jessy(?) with folio ready and escorted me right to my room full of compliments for my special occasion. All needed was my signature, Greatly appreciated.

It's only my 2nd night while writing this review (of a 7night stay til Jul31). Feeling pampered at this moment with special requests met to the dot, and also welcomed with another lovely 'SPG Champion' Indi while lounging for afternoon tea for SPG Gold (I believe this is a new feature as well). Only wished that afternoon tea would include alcohol beverage, beer at the very least, like other Westin or Sheraton's tower/executive lounge at other parts of the world but no biggies.

Facilities were top notch, a true "resort" definition that will keep you entertained throughout your stay: saltwater, kids pool with slide, main pool, pool by Living Room (transit lounge), bikes, table-tennis, billiard table, badminton, 4 restaurants... New complimentary spa session (meditation/yoga) were also introduced.

So please do not come here, I'd like to keep it all by myself. Well done and kudos GM, Mr Bipan Kapur.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank HenkyH

Dear HengkyH. Thank you again for taking the time to let us know of your valuable experiences. We sincerely appreciate your loyalty to Starwood as our Gold Preferred. It is a pleasure to know that you were pleased with the attentiveness and friendliness of our associates and enjoyed your stay with us. We will share with our team especially Jessy as she will be delighted to have enhanced your stay. We also thank you for your kind feedback regarding the afternoon tea. We are always looking to serve our guests better and continuing to renew our service. We look forward to welcoming you back again for another memorable experience.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Our recent trip to stay at the Westin Nusa Dua has prompted my first ever review as I just have to rave about this trip. For us this location and hotel ticked every box.
Food - Having a child with severe food allergies, Bali was not our first choice. However after some pre-research and email contact with the Food and Beverage Manager, Sebastian and Executive Chef Mauro we were reassured and the Westin did not disappoint. The food at the Westins beautiful restaurants was delicious and reasonably priced. All of the staff ensured that we were always catered for even if it meant making special meals for us to accommodate our allergy needs. A big personal thank you to Sebastian, Mauro and ALL of the staff.
Rooms - the rooms are large, modern and clean.
Pools - There are a number of pools to choose from and even though we were there during busy school holidays they never seemed too busy and the resort is large enough to cater for everyone.
Beach - unlike some of the beaches on the busier side of the island, the beach at Nusa Dua is gorgeous. There is a calm lagoon inside an offshore reef that was perfect for ocean swimming along the buoys.
Kids Club - is casual and no additional cost (if you are a Starwood preferred guest, free to join)
Extras - While we were their my daughter developed an ear infection. The Westin organised for us to be seen by an in-house Dr within 10 minutes of my visiting the Service Desk with the reasonable charge to the room.
I could go on and on...suffice to say we hope to be back soon!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank CALM18
TheWestinBali, Hotel Management at The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Dear Calm18. Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your valuable experiences. We are really happy to hear that we were able to deliver the highest quality service to make your stay memorable, and that you were pleased our associates and their service delivery. I will certainly share your kind review with our entire team and especially with Chef Mauro and Sebastian as they will be delighted to have enhanced your stay. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back again soon.