The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali
US$178
LuxuryCollection
Grand Hyatt Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$175
Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$146
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$478
The Ritz-Carlton Bali(Nusa Dua)
US$701
US$313
RitzCarlton.com
US$610
StRegis.com
Ayodya Resort Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$142
Melia Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$142
Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$246
2,788 results
All reviewspregoikannew wingheavenly spakids clubseasonal tastesheavenly bedpremium roomspg memberfamily suitesmall balconybreakfast buffetprivate beachjapanese restaurantmain poolbeach frontkids pool
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Have just completed our stay here for one week. Overall the service of staff was excellent, but
I'm sick of being ripped off by these hotels chains charging for internet every 8hours that you are logged on. Its not the amount, its the principle. Every bar and restaurant in every part of the island offers free internet service and it is ludicrous in this day and age that these hotels charge extra. Why not include it in the bill.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank adie29
TheWestinBali, Hotel Management at The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Dear Adie29. Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We are pleased to note that you had such a good time and impressed with our associates and their service delivery. We consider your feedback valuable and will take your comment into account when we are reviewing our internet policy for the future. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back again for another memorable experience.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

perfect location , perfect service , really nice peoples , good facilities , heaven for kids if you go with a family , and i do recommend this hotel to every one which would like to have a trip to Bali for rest and relaxation ,

Room Tip: try the deluxe rooms
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear Arash M. Thank you for taking the time to share about your recent stay with us. It gives us a great pleasure to hear that you had such a memorable experience at our resort and impressed with our associates and service delivery. We truly appreciate that you will recommend our resort and look forward to welcoming you back again for another memorable stay.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

This was our first experience of Bali and the recommendation from friends for the westin at Nusa Dua was spot on. A great mix of (a choice of) pools and beach both with lots of sun beds, a good range of restaurants, lovely gym and a well run kids club meant we had a great time. The staff couldn't have been more helpful, the surroundings are open and beautifully maintained. I'd highly recommend the westin for families looking for a relaxing holiday.

Room Tip: As for a room in the new 'premium' wing above the spa
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jon D

Dear Jon D. Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor. We are pleased to note that you and the family had a great time and were impressed with the quality of service and facilities especially our WestinWORKOUT® Fitness Studio and Westin Kids Club®. We would highly appreciate if you could share your stay experiences with friends and family. We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Sensational dining experience at Ikan and Prego!
My besties and I had really enjoyed our time. We went to Ikan restaurant for our dinner, next to the beach. We've chosen the Surf & Turf over the ala carte, which was a fantastic mini buffet. Amazing food with great detail on their presentation. Quality is excellent. Service wonderful and attentive as well as the staff was reasonably helpful and friendly.
We also tried the Chocolate and Hazelnut ice cream at Prego, and must try!!!!!
Coincidentally met Sebastian the FBM, he is brilliant and thanks for showing around the resort.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank nuthzie
TheWestinBali, Hotel Management at The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear Nuthzie. Thank you for taking the time to let us know of your valuable experiences and for your kind impression of our resort and our associates service delivery. We are also pleased that you felt comfortable our facilities especially Ikan Restaurant and our Italian family restaurant Prego. I will definitely share with the team especially with Sebastian as they will be delighted to have enhanced your stay. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again at the resort for another memorable and relaxing experience.

Reviewed 12 August 2014

I was in Bali on a mixture of business and leisure and I chose Westin because I wanted to stay away from Kuta. While this hotel certainly isn't brand new, it has been beautifully refurbished.

Allow me to disagree with reviews saying that walls are paper thin. There was a family with a toddler staying next door and I never heard a thing. My room was perfectly quiet.

The breakfast area does get busy during certain times, but during my stay it was served at two venues to combat crowds: the original one and Prego. Worked perfectly. As for the breakfast itself, the spread is huge and everyone will find something for themselves.

I didn't get a chance to try everything here, as my schedule was quite tight, but I definitely will when I come back with my family (thanks to Indy for planting this idea in my head) - there's so much to do there.

What stands out about this property is the service. From my arrival until departure everything was top notch. It is the little things as being addressed by your name throughout your stay that count.

Planning my next visit already.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
7  Thank michaeljapan
TheWestinBali, Hotel Management at The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Michaeljapan. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We strive to meet the needs of both business and leisure guests and highly appreciate your feedback regarding this. We are very delighted to hear that you had a refreshing stay with us with a great experience from arrival to departure enjoying your resort service and facilities. We certainly look forward to welcoming you back again soon.