We were really looking forward to this leg of our Asia tour of Singapore, Thailand and Indonesia. We picked the Hyatt as I had read the reviews and heard great things from friends. I am writing this on my 1st night after the most incompetent customer service.
I booked a Club King and asked for Crib and High-Chair for the little 2yr old. I detailed this in my reservation and then also called the hotel the day of arrival. Once arrived...all was fine.
However when I got to the room... No Crib, No High Chair and 2 twins pushed together.
So I expect a simple fix right...crib arrives in less than 15mins...with high chair as does the twin bed fix... err....no. I called and asked for the items...after 15mins...nothing. Called again...another 10mins...nothing. Then again and again. After numerous calls and change of room....we finally got our crib for our super tired son at 10.54pm... 1hr 54mins after check-in!!
The babysitter was made to wait for 54mins too...and she was hotel staff!
I felt that the staff we not considerate at all to a family which was really disappointing. The Manager on Duty was there to do the bare minimum for us.
So overall - be careful when you book and there is no guarantee you will get the items you need for your baby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a welcoming atmosphere where you can enjoy the island’s tropical splendor, Grand Hyatt Bali is a true reflection of a Balinese water palace, with 636 rooms featured in clusters of four villages, surrounded by waterfalls, landscaped gardens and lagoons set on 41-acre of lush tropical gardens. Naturally blessed with 650-metre stretch white sandy beach, the hotel has one of the most beautiful views of the Nusa Dua coastline. Enhance the holiday pleasure with our five swimming pools, as well as The Bay Club Fitness Centre and Kids Club. Moreover, Kriya Spa offers the discerning traveler an authentic Balinese healing experience with 24 luxurious spa villas for treatments and full day spa programs. Enjoy endless dining options with 5 restaurants and 3 bars, each offering a different experience and signature, spread across the hotel. Grand Hyatt Bali is within convenient distance from the airport, 12 km away or 15- minute drive by car; and 30 km away from the city centre of Denpasar or 30-minute drive by car. The hotel is strategically located close to Nusa Dua’s main destinations: BNDCC, a renowned convention centre is 5 minutes drive, Bali Collection shopping centre is just opposite our hotel, Bali National Golf is 5 minutes drive, and Waterblow is 10 minutes walk from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Hyatt Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Grand Hyatt Nusa Dua
- Hyatt Nusa Dua
- Bali Grand Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Hotel Bali
- Nusa Dua Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Bali Nusa Dua