Service, service, service... That is the modo in this hotel... upon arrival we had one of the senior managers taking us directly to our suite, where we went through the check-in formalities, and from there was pure enjoyment. Hotel is not brand new but it is very well kept. You will see people every where attending to the beautiful gardens, the beach, the pools, etc. The service at the Grand Club was excelent, people are always there making sure you have everything you need.
The location of the hotel is very good, and you have most of the things you need close by.
Food is very good, but you might not be able to find local sea food balinese style. Suite had a great view of the ocean, small lagoon and the putting green.
The pool is great for the kids, they had a blast using the water slides.
The hotel has a kids club with tons of things for them to do. Beach was always clean and well attended.
Checkout was also done in a second, no problems at all.
My only suggestion would be to improve the sound proofing between connecting rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a welcoming atmosphere where you can enjoy the island’s tropical splendor, Grand Hyatt Bali is a true reflection of a Balinese water palace, with 636 rooms featured in clusters of four villages, surrounded by waterfalls, landscaped gardens and lagoons set on 41-acre of lush tropical gardens. Naturally blessed with 650-metre stretch white sandy beach, the hotel has one of the most beautiful views of the Nusa Dua coastline. Enhance the holiday pleasure with our five swimming pools, as well as The Bay Club Fitness Centre and Kids Club. Moreover, Kriya Spa offers the discerning traveler an authentic Balinese healing experience with 24 luxurious spa villas for treatments and full day spa programs. Enjoy endless dining options with 5 restaurants and 3 bars, each offering a different experience and signature, spread across the hotel. Grand Hyatt Bali is within convenient distance from the airport, 12 km away or 15- minute drive by car; and 30 km away from the city centre of Denpasar or 30-minute drive by car. The hotel is strategically located close to Nusa Dua’s main destinations: BNDCC, a renowned convention centre is 5 minutes drive, Bali Collection shopping centre is just opposite our hotel, Bali National Golf is 5 minutes drive, and Waterblow is 10 minutes walk from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Holiday Gems, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Grand Hyatt Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Grand Hyatt Nusa Dua
- Hyatt Nusa Dua
- Bali Grand Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Hotel Bali
- Nusa Dua Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Bali Nusa Dua