Stayed here for 3 nights accompanying my mum on her business trip. The hotel was nice and big. I got lost during my first night since the lighting was very low during night. There were many activities at the Hotel. But some activities were not as scheduled perhaps because there were no participants. The food was good but expensive. You can go outside the hotel (5 minutes walk) to find restaurants.
You can have breakfast at any restaurants in the hotel, as they served same food. However, the taste and presentation were quite different and for these reason, I prefer to have the breakfast at the Restaurant near the pool (I forgot the name).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within the lush tropical gardens of the 41-acre beachfront property, the Kriya Spa will, in essence, be a wellness sanctuary, offering the discerning traveler an authentic Balinese healing experience with 24 luxurious spa villas for treatments and for full day spa programs. Reflecting its name Kriya – meaning ‘ritual’ in Sanskrit – this unique Spa will celebrate authentic Balinese healing forms with treatments based on ‘wellness rituals’ to promote positive health and anti-aging through the use of natural herbs, roots and essences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, TravelUp, Ctrip TA and Travelbag so you can book your Grand Hyatt Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Grand Hyatt Nusa Dua
- Hyatt Nusa Dua
- Bali Grand Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Hotel Bali
- Nusa Dua Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Bali Nusa Dua