US$213
Hilton Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$173
US$160
Melia Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$185
Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$170
Agoda.com
  • Free Breakfast
Ayodya Resort Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$355
US$145
Agoda.com
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$237
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$327/night.

Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$247
US$209
Courtyard
Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$251
US$241
Cancelon
US$675
4,195 results
All reviewssalsa verdegarden cafekriya spapasar senggolgrand club loungeday bedluxury escapes packagejapanese restaurantocean viewother resortsprivate beachbeautiful resorthuge resortkids clubgreat beachbeach fronthotel grounds
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I stayed in the club room with my baby girl n hubby. All my requests by email before arrived, they did it so nicely. What I really love from GH were the warm pool and the environment of the club lounge as the club facilities. But the continental breakfast really ruined my day because of the limited choice. Overall I love stayed here and maybe I'll choose regular room for the next stay.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I flew to Bali for two nights from Euorpe for a conference and was very positively taken with this hotel. First impressions upon arrival are of a typical, upscale Asian resort hotel. The welcome was warm and the check-in very fast.

My room was on the ground floor immediately by the beach - large room with a cosy alcove that I guess turns into a bed for kids (I fell asleep on it myself several times!) Everything was spotlessly clean, the bathroom with separate lavatory large and clean. The view from the room was excellent and it's a great place to relax after a stressful day. The bed was large and comfortable. My only gripe was that for a fewe hours the wifi became a little unreliable and there was a very brief power cut.

I had breakfast in the resort on both mornings; selection and quality was excellent with friendly and attentive staff.

Checkout was also quick (though a delay came when I told the staff I had used a couple of items from the minibar but, to be fair, they were checking that I wouldn't be double-charged). My car back to the airport was with me within a couple of minutes and it was by-bye Bali.

I would definitely stay here again and would love to make a family trip at some point to get more of a feel for the non-business side of the facility.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Business trip. Business centre very good and fast. Problems with AC – silly Russian girl got grumpy when I complained at Guest relations Desk. This was compensated by excellent assistance from I Made Agus Oka, Assistant Manager at the Front Office – who upgraded me to a suite. Excellent restaurants and Balinese dancing shows. Sailing ridiculously overpriced – no wonder no-one went sailing!

Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

I was there for 3D2N. The surrounding of thd hotel was very huge. Nice scenery with beautiful beach and sea.
Guess the only thing for improvement is to name the blocks and put up more signage.
If there's free shuttle bus for hotel guests to the city would be good :)

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 7 October 2013

If you look at the trip advisor rating it is saying 20/36 which to me is incorrect , I have just stayed there for ten past 10 days with 3 kids 3,11and 14 and the resort was brilliant, people wonderful , food beautiful , rooms spacious and frankly just a fantastic experience. We even had to endure the APEC madness and the staff were very accommodating and helpful in every situation. We had stayed in Nusa Dua 20 years ago and that area has come along way.
If you want the action kuta is a short car trip away with the new bridge 20 mins max including the out of control Bali traffic. Definitely not 20th , top 5 for sure....is this site rigged ha ,

Room Tip: Ask nicely - try and use some bahasa , you would try French or Italian if you where there? So why not try the language.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family