US$216
Melia Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$174
Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$226
US$153
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

Hilton Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$178
Agoda.com
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$340
US$242
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$324/night.

Ayodya Resort Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$360
US$171
Agoda.com
Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$150
Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$303
US$250
US$745
US$685
StRegis.com
4,192 results
All reviewssalsa verdegarden cafekriya spapasar senggolgrand club loungeday bedluxury escapes packagejapanese restaurantocean viewother resortsprivate beachbeautiful resorthuge resortkids clubgreat beachbeach fronthotel grounds
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We stayed as a family, our kid is only nearly 2 years old. I didnt have any particular complains, the rooms is okay, the garden is obviously beautiful, walking distance to white sandy beach but be careful with broken shells, algae, and sometimes jelly fish.
Bottom line, this hotel is very good for a family who wants to relax and enjoy the hotel's surrounding but not too many activities at the beach.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I stayed at the Grand Hyatt Nusa Dua for 11 days on business, so I got to know the resort pretty well.

Location: The location is good if you just want to be by a beach that isn't too crowded and don't care about having to drive at least 30 minutes to get to anything else. I personally don't prefer this on vacation, but for a business/conference setting, it was good. Although the hotel does its best to pick up trash on the beach a few times a day, it's an impossible task, and I always saw a lot of garbage on the beach. Granted, it wasn't a lot compared to the amount of trash in the Kuta area, but it was enough to make you feel kind of gross.

Layout: The layout is extremely confusing. Even on my last days, I was still having trouble finding restaurants and the pools from my room. It's very widely spread out, and lacks clear and easy-to-understand markings. Also, the staff at the hotel don't explain where anything is when you check in. You just have to ask them specific questions to find out where things are. Upon wandering around toward the middle of my stay, I found several nice pools that nobody had told me existed.

Room: I had a very basic room, and it was fine. I didn't like the daybed/alcove thing that all the rooms seem to have by the window. It seems really gross to sit on an unwashed mattress, but as I was by myself, I didn't have to use it. The regular bed was comfortable and had really good pillows.

Bathroom: I complained several times about a water leak in my bathroom that left a pool of water on the floor under the sink each time I showered. It was only fixed on my last day. Aside from the leak, the shower was good, with strong water pressure and good temperature.

Food: They upgraded my group to have club access, so we got free breakfast at the buffet, plus a free happy hour from 5-7pm that included some food. The breakfast was pretty good and included a decently large, rotating selection. The coffee was good, but they were always really slow in bringing it out. The happy hour included one kind of beer, red wine, and white wine, plus snacks, like sate, mini burgers, cheese, crackers, etc. You could fill up on it, but it wouldn't be a balanced meal since it didn't have any vegetables other than a few raw veggie slices with the cheeses, so by the end of the week, I was sick of it.

I tried the gnocchi and seafood stew at Salsa Verde Italian restaruant, and both were very good. I also had a veggie panini at the Garden Cafe and wonton noodle soup from room service, and both were enjoyable. The restaurant food and drinks are pricey, but not unreasonable for this type of hotel.

Amenities: I swam in the main pool (the really long one) at least 5 times. The water temperature is warm, but that's probably just because it's really hot outside. The pool area was never too crowded and was generally kept clean. However, on my last day, there were almost no tourists and the water was extremely clear, making me realize how disgusting it had been the previous days. A giant monitor lizard (about 4 feet long) was spotted in the lagoon pool, so I stayed away from that one.

Service: Everyone I encountered was very nice, but service was lacking in the hotel (except for the restaurants, where service was great). For example, my leaky shower wasn't fixed for 10 days. I was also slightly concerned about security. I'm used to hotels where the cleaning staff enters your room once a day to make it up, but the Hyatt divides this up so that different people do the cleaning, bringing in towels, delivering your two alotted daily bottles of water, adding fruit to your fruit bowl etc. If you're in the room, this is extremely annoying, and I ended up putting my DO NOT DISTURB sign on at all times that I was in the room. If you're not in the room, it's unsettling to have so many people going in and out of your room all day when your belongings are in there.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

The location of this very large hotel is fabulous beautiful gardens and white sandy beach. We arrived for a week stay but left after two days moving to another area in Bali, we didn't feel that this hotel was anything more than 4 stars and that the area of Nusa Dua was in our eyes fake Bali. The hotel restaurants were very disappointing we had a meal in Salsa restaurant which lacked any atmosphere & the staff were untrained. Breakfast was awful buffet style having to wait for 30 minutes for a table. There was no free wifi at the hotel this was an inconvenience for us. Swimming in the sea could only be done in the morning because of the tides and when we swam there were jelly fish bobbing about. We loved our 3 week stay in Bali such a beautiful island full of interest culture and friendly Balanese people once we were away from this hotel our 5 star holiday resumed.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I stayed in the club room with my baby girl n hubby. All my requests by email before arrived, they did it so nicely. What I really love from GH were the warm pool and the environment of the club lounge as the club facilities. But the continental breakfast really ruined my day because of the limited choice. Overall I love stayed here and maybe I'll choose regular room for the next stay.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I flew to Bali for two nights from Euorpe for a conference and was very positively taken with this hotel. First impressions upon arrival are of a typical, upscale Asian resort hotel. The welcome was warm and the check-in very fast.

My room was on the ground floor immediately by the beach - large room with a cosy alcove that I guess turns into a bed for kids (I fell asleep on it myself several times!) Everything was spotlessly clean, the bathroom with separate lavatory large and clean. The view from the room was excellent and it's a great place to relax after a stressful day. The bed was large and comfortable. My only gripe was that for a fewe hours the wifi became a little unreliable and there was a very brief power cut.

I had breakfast in the resort on both mornings; selection and quality was excellent with friendly and attentive staff.

Checkout was also quick (though a delay came when I told the staff I had used a couple of items from the minibar but, to be fair, they were checking that I wouldn't be double-charged). My car back to the airport was with me within a couple of minutes and it was by-bye Bali.

I would definitely stay here again and would love to make a family trip at some point to get more of a feel for the non-business side of the facility.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business