We have chosen this hotel to spend our anniversary in it but we faced many problems there and we didn't spend a pleasant stay there,
First: when we checked in they gave us I think the farest room in the resort to everything because we booked online and they asked us for 75$ per night to upgrade to a club room.
Second: the hotel is a quiet old hotel I think it was built before the 2000s, the room design and bathroom and old designed although the path between the rooms is very poor.
Third: the room telephone is blocked to order any junk food from outside the hotel and I never heard that in a 5 stars hotel and when I complained they told me to order from room service or call from your mobile phone.
Fourth: I was having a private driver with me and I always call him from the room telephone, when I checked out I was shocked by the rate of the local call it's around 66000 rp per min don't ever try to call anyone.
I think you'd better try a different hotel in nusa dua as they are all great
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a welcoming atmosphere where you can enjoy the island’s tropical splendor, Grand Hyatt Bali is a true reflection of a Balinese water palace, with 636 rooms featured in clusters of four villages, surrounded by waterfalls, landscaped gardens and lagoons set on 41-acre of lush tropical gardens. Naturally blessed with 650-metre stretch white sandy beach, the hotel has one of the most beautiful views of the Nusa Dua coastline. Enhance the holiday pleasure with our five swimming pools, as well as The Bay Club Fitness Centre and Kids Club. Moreover, Kriya Spa offers the discerning traveler an authentic Balinese healing experience with 24 luxurious spa villas for treatments and full day spa programs. Enjoy endless dining options with 5 restaurants and 3 bars, each offering a different experience and signature, spread across the hotel. Grand Hyatt Bali is within convenient distance from the airport, 12 km away or 15- minute drive by car; and 30 km away from the city centre of Denpasar or 30-minute drive by car. The hotel is strategically located close to Nusa Dua’s main destinations: BNDCC, a renowned convention centre is 5 minutes drive, Bali Collection shopping centre is just opposite our hotel, Bali National Golf is 5 minutes drive, and Waterblow is 10 minutes walk from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Holiday Gems, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Grand Hyatt Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Grand Hyatt Nusa Dua
- Hyatt Nusa Dua
- Bali Grand Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Hotel Bali
- Nusa Dua Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Bali Nusa Dua