Grand Hyatt Bali
The Laguna, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$166
Hotels.com
Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$146
  • Breakfast included
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$130
Westin.com
  • Beachfront
Melia Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$141
Courtyard by Marriott Bali Nusa Dua Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$97
Hilton Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$135
Ayodya Resort Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$353
US$116
Agoda.com
US$412
US$194
Agoda.com
Samabe Bali Suites & Villas(Nusa Dua)
US$487
US$477
The St. Regis Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)
US$614
US$562
StRegis.com
4,078 results
All reviewssalsa verdegarden cafekriya spapasar senggolgrand club loungeday bedluxury escapes packagejapanese restauranthuge propertyescape packageocean viewprivate beachbeautiful resortgreat beachbeach fronthotel groundskids club
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We stayed for 5N/6D at the Grand Hyatt, Nusa Dua, and I can say we thoroughly enjoyed and came back satisfied. THe property is huge, like so many previous reviewers have pointed out, and what stands out for Grand Hyatt are: its wonderful secluded beach, numerous swimming pools, the landscaping and the small ponds, nearness to the Bali Collection center and their friendly staff and quality service. There were so many things to explore within the resort itself, that we needed one full day to relax and explore the resort. While our sightseeing trips ( using an external taxi driver ) to Ubud - Kintamani, Kuta - Seminyak, Uluwatu, etc. was memorable, our stay at the hotel was also pleasant and fun.
Appreciate their complimentary dinner night at the open air restaurant with Balinese dance performance. It was a surprise after we landed there and anything that is a surprise is good !
Also must mention that all their staff are very courteous and strives for quality service. Thoroughly enjoyed the vast expanse of the white sandy beach, both for splashing around in the sea and taking evening walks.
There were a few minor niggles which if I may mention: 1. At the time of checkin, staff was unsure of the package that I had booked under and I had to show a printout of the reservation which she showed to her supervisor and them promptly agreed. 2, My room washbasin tap had come off loose from its fixture and that did cause a slight difficult in operating it, but it wasnt a great problem, so I never complained about it 3.There was some renovation work going on in my wing, an the hammering sound could be heard. 4.Breakfast buffet at the Garden Cafe is quite repetitive, and after 2 days one could almost predict whats the spread going to be. I suggest they increase the variety , and change around things once in a while
But all the above ones mentioned are minor, and I am not one to complain at the drop of a hat, so I will say I was quite pleased with my stay at the Grand Hyatt and it was a memorable experience for me, my wife and daughter

Room Tip: I had a garden view basic room, and I was quite satisfied with the room. I guess all rooms will be similar. I particularly liked the location of the room since my room balcony just overlooked a pond and their were a few ducks swimming around there....my daughter enjoyed a lot with the ducks.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Srijit_Maiti
GrandHyattBali, Manager at Grand Hyatt Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear Srijit_Maiti

Greetings from Grand Hyatt Bali.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. Your thorough and detailed feedback is highly appreciated. I was delighted to learn that we exceeded your expectations in most areas and in particular your kind comments pertaining to our associates and level of service.

I would like to apologize for the shortfalls you experienced pertaining to check-in and the broken wash basin tap in your room. I regeret that you did not notify us regarding this as it would have given us a chance to rectify the problem during your stay. Maintenance work is necessary from time to time to assure the safety and comfort of our guests. These works are normally carried out during the day to minimize disturbance. The resort is currently not undergoing any renovation works and I do hope the noise you experienced was not affecting your stay too much. Furthermore, your comments regarding the breakfast selection are well noted for future reference. We treat your comments very seriously and please rest assured that they have been shared with the concerned departments for improvement.

Once again, thank you for supporting Grand Hyatt Bali. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

In the meantime, if we may be of further assistance, please contact us directly.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

This hotel is vast, which makes for a somewhat impersonal feeling to the whole place. Whilst the grounds are very well kept - it feels like you could be anywhere in the world.

We had an executive suite, which was very large, with an impressive bathroom, but was quite dark all day long (so at least it was cool).

The service around the pool area is extremely slow too(but friendly) - especially if you are at the furthest parts of the pool. In fact the staff whilst friendly do not go out of their way to help. I struggled with luggage and they just watched me. What saves this hotel is the beach - which is long and sweeping - its perfect if you have small children as the water is warm and very shallow for a long way.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank StartARS

Dear StartARS

Greetings from Grand Hyatt Bali.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I was pleased to learn that found your suite spacious and comfortable and and that our gardens and beach front exceeded your expectations.

However I was equally disappointed about your comments pertaining to service speed at our Pool Bar operation and in particular that you were not assisted while struggling with your luggage. I would like to offer my sincere apologies for these shortfalls.This certainly does not represent the high standard of service that Grand Hyatt Bali is know for and your comments have been shared and addressed accordingly.

Once again, thank you for supporting Grand Hyatt Bali. We hope to be able to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

A large Hotel, but not high rise. Built as a tropical garden with 5 swimming pools, and a half-mile white safe sandy beach. Countless fish and lily pools.

Wonderful staff - wonderful food. After breakfast just sit on your balcony and drink in the views over the tropical gardens and water.

Alternate a leisurely day with a full day trip across the island to the north, choose a different route each day - it can't fail to please.

Just outside the Hotel is a large shopping and eating block, all the Restaurants are great.

Room Tip: The views into the gardens and lily ponds are as good as looking at the sea. I'm sure it wouldn't matter which room you had you would still feel a part of the island.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Arthur M

Greetings from Grand Hyatt Bali.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I am delighted to learn that your stay was pleasant and comfortable. I am particularly pleased that you found our service levels of the highest standard and that the food and beverage offered at the resort exceeded your exectations. Your kind comments will be shared with the entire team.

Once again, thank you very much for supporting Grand Hyatt Bali. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

I went on a company trip to this hotel 3 years ago and all I can say is, it was one of the best hotel I've ever been. Overall experience was without a doubt exceptional. Would love to stay there again..

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
GrandHyattBali, Manager at Grand Hyatt Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear Elisabeth W

Greetinmgs from Grand Hyatt Bali.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. I was delighted to learn that we exceeded your expectations and that your stay was memorable. At Grand Hyatt Bali we are equally committed to the comfort of our guests travelling for business and / or leisure and I am pleased we managed to 'wow' you on this occasion.

Thank you for supporting us and we look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.

In the meantime, if we can be of further assistance, please contact us directly.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Very average hotel with signs of its old age. Ants... everywhere. Not huge fat ones but the small kind. Ants in the room's bathroom, ants in the breakfast pastry basket, one ant on my bed sheet. Staff wasn't unfriendly but at the same time weren't proactive about helping you. Need to navigate the confusing map for the sprawling estate by ourselves. Didn't tell us anything about activities offered, where breakfast is, or any other amenities. Room definitely needs renovation. Location is great through, right across from Bali Collection if you want to go out and take a walk/shop. Beach is also really great! However, might not return for $260USD+ per night.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank littlemstraveler

Dear littlemstraveler

Greetings from Grand Hyatt Bali.

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. I was concerned to learn of the shortfalls you experienced during your stay. Being a resort in a tropical location we have a very comprehensive pest control program in place but unfortunately on this occasion we must have fallen short. I do hope that you were assisted with this issue during your stay. I was also disappointed to learn that you felt the team did not give you enough information about the numerous activities on offer. Our Guest Relations team as well as Front Resk and Recreations department have all pertinent information on hand and usually inform guests on arrival or when asked.

I was pleased that you enjoyed our 650 meter beach front that we take great pride in maintaining for our guests comfort and relaxation.

Please rest assure,we take your comments seriously and necessary follow up will be conducted accordingly.

Once again, thank you for supporting Grand Hyatt Bali, we hope to be able to welcome you back again in the future.