It can actually be a perfect hotel for family holiday although you can tell that the rooms are old already. Despite of that, worry no more when you have kids or to bring a nanny for your kids cause the room is provided with a kind of corner bed for extra person. About public area, this hotel i would say the best for what you looking for in Nusa Dua. The soft sandy beach, long integrated pool, even toddlers' pool, garden, ponds, chess field, jogging track, and Bali Collection is just steps away. The property is big but you won't feel it's too big because the surrounding is nice to walk by. I have to say it is a smart move to divide guests to have breakfast in some restaurants they have, so that it's not too crowded.
We stayed 2 nights on the weekend and when we arrived there was a bunch of groups checking in at the front desk. My mother has been a member of this hotel chain, so of course the front office staff greeted her very friendly. By that, we expected a bit better service than usual. But that night we were a bit disappointed because they putted us at the back near the service door area. In excuse, they are full and have no more 3 rooms next to each other. I asked for a king size but the lady escorted us said they don't have any more rooms. I was ok with that. But then i called to call center just by curious if there's still any available standard king size room. Guess what? They do. After came back to the front desk, they promised me they will change the bed the next day. Result, none. Bed still the same when I came back from excursion the next day. Having a long day made me not even bothered anymore to call them. I expected them to say something the next day we check-out but nothing came to me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a welcoming atmosphere where you can enjoy the island’s tropical splendor, Grand Hyatt Bali is a true reflection of a Balinese water palace, with 636 rooms featured in clusters of four villages, surrounded by waterfalls, landscaped gardens and lagoons set on 41-acre of lush tropical gardens. Naturally blessed with 650-metre stretch white sandy beach, the hotel has one of the most beautiful views of the Nusa Dua coastline. Enhance the holiday pleasure with our five swimming pools, as well as The Bay Club Fitness Centre and Kids Club. Moreover, Kriya Spa offers the discerning traveler an authentic Balinese healing experience with 24 luxurious spa villas for treatments and full day spa programs. Enjoy endless dining options with 5 restaurants and 3 bars, each offering a different experience and signature, spread across the hotel. Grand Hyatt Bali is within convenient distance from the airport, 12 km away or 15- minute drive by car; and 30 km away from the city centre of Denpasar or 30-minute drive by car. The hotel is strategically located close to Nusa Dua’s main destinations: BNDCC, a renowned convention centre is 5 minutes drive, Bali Collection shopping centre is just opposite our hotel, Bali National Golf is 5 minutes drive, and Waterblow is 10 minutes walk from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Hyatt Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Bali Hotel Nusa Dua
- Grand Hyatt Nusa Dua
- Hyatt Nusa Dua
- Bali Grand Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Hotel Bali
- Nusa Dua Hyatt
- Grand Hyatt Bali Nusa Dua