Waoow ! We were expecting something great, and we were surely not disappointed ;)))
We went to Bali for two weeks in March, and decided to stay for 10 days at the Bale. We choose the Deluxe Villa with Half board/1h daily massage option.
The villas was fantastic. Huge, Spacious, confortable bed, Bathroom opening directly into the outdoor pool... big garden just next to the tropical forest adjacent to the golf course, really a peaceful heaven to relax during the day or the evening.
They have two restaurants, we almost had a daily bite at the "FACES" next to the pool. Fresh and delicious fusion kitchen. And as good as the food.... the Staff ! The team around Chef Nadi was fantastic. Smiley, cheerful, attentive, delicate and... we had very good interaction with them, really good team.
We also spend half a day with Chef Nadi, to go to the markets and have a cooking lessons with him. It was one of the highlight of our stay, the markets visit with him was really interesting and full of discoveries ;)
The massage sessions that we had went very well, and I would recommend you to use it !
The chauffeur is very convenient to drive you to and from the Bali Collection shopping area, or any other places on the island,
Last but not least, the little Geger Beach, 5min walk from the hotel (or 1min with limo) is really a cool day escape. Despite the new Huge Mulia resort opening nearby, it has this little "private beach" feeling, away from the bustling crowds of Nusa Dua.
So as a summary, the place is fantastic, and the staff is incredibly dedicated and full of attention.
For us it was a perfect choice for many reasons:
- Good location, easy reach of : Nusa Dua beaches, shopping area, Kuta, Padang/Ulawatu surf and temple areas
- Perfect place to recover after a long day trip across the island
- Perfect place to chill out during all day if you don't wanna go out and confront yourself with the bustling Bali life ;)
We will go back for sure during our next visit in Bali.
Thanks again to Luke and the whole Staff
Cheers from Zurich
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bale is a rare gem, a retreat dedicated to revitalizing your soul. With just 29 blissful pavilions, each with their own private swimming pool and modern, fashionable interiors, The Balé offers you the chance to relax and revitalize in style.Stroll through peaceful white − walled courtyards and past refreshing water pools, indulge in the unique collection of holistic spa treatments and well-being programs and dine on the freshest organic produce.Enjoy the friendliest and most refined service − what we call out "hospitality from the heart". The Balé is all this and more. Come and experience its magic.You deserve it ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, MrandMrsSmith, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, ACCOR and Hotels.com so you can book your The Bale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bale Hotel Nusa Dua
- Bale Nusa Dua
- Bale Hotel Nusa Dua
- The Bale Bali/Nusa Dua