This is by far the most beautiful hotel I have ever had the pleasure of staying in. It has so much right with it breaks my heart to only give it 4* but I feel it just isn’t quite there to receive the full 5.
- The villa’s are breath-taking. We specifically wanted a private villa holiday and this did not disappoint. There is not one thing that has been overlooked, this really is a luxury haven.
- So tranquil, the grounds are so relaxing you could not ask for a better spot. The pool is beautiful and so quiet. I don’t believe we ever saw more than one person even though the hotel was full.
- The beach club is on by far the best part of the beach - we walked in both directions.
- The staff are so courteous and friendly. They really will help to make your stay so very enjoyable.
- Unlike most hotels in Bali this is a small collection – not a sprawling complex that makes you feel like you have to walk for 3 days just to get some breakfast.
- The free minibar is a really nice touch.
- Location is great, literally across the road from the Bali collections and all its shops and restaurants.
-The “beach club” is disappointing. There are very few sunbeds and the facilities provided by the restaurant are disgusting – this is not acceptable for a 5* hotel. Understand that they rent the beach from the restaurant and it isn’t really their fault but I just didn’t feel it was good enough. We would use the facilities and restaurants of neighbouring hotels. This said – I must give my compliments to the gentlemen that work there.
-The beach is a 10 minute walk away from the hotel – the staff will happily take you there in a golf buggy but it’s a bit of a dirt track road past a building site. Not ideal.
-The food is simply not good enough. I understand that for a limited amount of guests having a sprawling buffet is not the best idea but you will be bored of breakfast by day 3. The fact that they have 2 separate menus (one which you have to pay for) is more 3* than 5* to me. Especially when the selection is limited at best.
-If you are in villa by the road this can be noisy – not their fault (and I slept soundly) but something to bear in mind when booking.
-The mosquitos are a real issue – I gave up counting how many I had. The try and forearm you as best they can but if you want to sit outside after dusk make sure you have a good spray.
-The spa is far too expensive – we didn’t even bother with it.
In conclusion…… Were I to come back to Bali, I would have no hesitation in staying here. It really is a beautiful and peaceful place to unwind and see away the stresses of life….. We visited a few hotels during our stay and concluded that we had been so very happy with our choice of hotel. It’s not perfect but it is near enough……………
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amarterra Villas Bali Nusa Dua - MGallery Collection is a luxury villas located within the heart of Nusa Dua near fromthe exotic panoramic of Nusa Dua Beach. Amarterra Villas Bali Nusa Dua - MGallery Collection is offering five star luxury service.Built in more elegantly combining Balinese ethnicity, very artistic with 21st century technology and modern comforts is perfect place for honeymooner, leisure and event for business.Located within the elite BTDC (Bali Tourism Development Corporation) complex, Amarterra Villas Bali Nusa Dua - MGallery Collection is destined to become the most desired villa accommodation in Nusa Dua. The villa's strategic location close to the beach, within walking distance of excellent shops and restaurant, and a championship golf course make it ideal. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Amarterra Villas Bali Nusa Dua - MGallery Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amarterra Villas Bali Nusa Dua - MGallery Collection