The Mulia
US$178
LuxuryCollection
Grand Hyatt Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$175
Nusa Dua Beach Hotel & Spa(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$146
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Bali Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$136
The Ritz-Carlton Bali(Nusa Dua)
US$701
US$313
RitzCarlton.com
The Westin Resort Nusa Dua, Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$161
  • Beachfront
US$610
StRegis.com
Ayodya Resort Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$142
Melia Bali(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$142
Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort(Nusa Dua)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$246
1,277 results
All reviewsmulia resortjacuzzi on the balconyoasis poolsky barsoleil restauranthigh teapersonal butlerbreakfast and afternoon teaocean viewroyal suitesashimiprivate beachevery cornerbeach resortbuffet dinneramazing hotelour honeymoon
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

My husband and I got married here at the end of April. All I can say is WOW! The hotel is simply stunning! So grand, clean and modern. The hotel is massive but there is always a staff member around who will tell you where to go if you get lost.

We got married in the Eternity Chapel which was a dream come true! The decor was so elegant. We had some terrible wedding planners (100 per cent overseas from Hong Kong). The day would've been extremely messy without Mr Adi Winoto, Tikka and his team who made our wedding run so smoothly and extremely efficient in everything they did. I can't thank you and your team enough. And thank you for the special touches! After the wedding ceremony we had photos taken around the resort. (If anyone getting married here is looking for a photographer I highly recommend Jimie Wu Photography).

The Mulia staff were so caring and considerate. We had a staff member carrying an umbrella covering us around the resort and a staff member carrying an ice box with water to ensure we were hydrated.

We stayed in the Royal Suite. The room is extremely spacious and I loved the sliding doors for the bathroom. The TOTO toilet was really cool and the King Size bed was so comfortable.

When we entered our room they had a special honeymoon treat for us (strawberries dipped in chocolate, truffles and sparkling wine).

I had my hen-do two days before the wedding. I wanted to have a relaxing night in with about 13 girls so we stayed in my room and ordered room service. The menu is exquisite and the food was excellent!

We had our welcome dinner at The Cafe - the buffet has a wide choice to meet all taste buds. The price is reasonable and I would recommend the curries!!! Oh and you can't pass on the room of desserts!

Our thank you dinner was held in Edogin. An excellent Japanese restaurant with super fresh sashimi and sushi. Highly recommend to Japanese Cuisine Lovers.

The Mulia Spa is beautiful! The staff are pleasant. I had the Mulia Cashmere which was very relaxing and made my skin super smooth. We had a buggy take us to and from the Mulia Spa from the Lobby.

The staff at the Mulia are amazing! They have immaculate English, always willing to help and extremely efficient. I would recommend anyone and everyone to stay at this hotel. Once you visit here you will definitely want to return.

Thank you to all the staff at the Mulia for making our special day amazing and we look forward to returning again.

Stayed: April 2014
5  Thank WaffleBo
TheMulia B, Manager at The Mulia, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2014

Dear WaffleBo,
Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. I have passed along your wonderful feedback to the staff and they could not be happier to learn how special your wedding at The Mulia was. We look forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2014

I stayed for 2 nights at Mulia, and it was awesome. The breakfast was good with alot of choice (Indonesian,Chinese, Japanese, etc) and dessert bar. The pools was awesome and beautiful private beach, The beach was so clean. The most I like is comfy bed , big room and bathroom. The staff was professional and excellent services. Me and my family definetely will come back to stay again.

Room Tip: The room with Ocean view
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
TheMulia B, Manager at The Mulia, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2014

Dear KyuzenR,
Thank you for writing about your experience at The Mulia. We are delighted to learn how much you’ve enjoyed our services and facilities. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Stayed at the regular rooms and the villa

Hotel Lobby: Very nice, but can be crowded with noisy tourists
Villas Lobby: Whoa...IMPRESSIVE.

Hotel room: Excellent, but no Balinese anything - feels like you could be anywhere.
Villa: Excellent, but far from the beach (not a hassle, just call up the buggies).

Pools: Decadent, choose from so many pools...I lost count

Room service: Excellent, delicious food

Breakfast: Wow. I'm not the most travelled person...but it's the best hotel breakfast I've ever experienced.

Service: Pretty good, but too many people saying good morning/good afternoon can be tiring.

Summary, an excellent hotel, but completely lacks local culture.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yasa K
TheMulia B, Manager at The Mulia, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Dear TheBalineseTraveller,
Thank you kindly for taking the time to write this review. We are very appreciative of your nice comments and most certainly of your valuable feedback.
We look forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Very good and new hotel, we on honeymoon to bali and we choose this hotel is very big hotel in bali and front of beach as well, but only hot i feel thats way we not much walking-out.
if go to bali, i think this hotel is not wrong choice. i will come back, thanks.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank peter p

Dear Peter P,
Thank you for staying at The Mulia. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found our facility and service at your expectations. We look forward to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Really great hotel, I feel very enjoy when I stay in the mulia.
The service was Excelent. I booked baron suite ocean view, and I got a wonderful view from my room. My sons was enjoy the swimming pool and the jacuzzi.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank H3RRY48
TheMulia B, Manager at The Mulia, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2014

Dear H2rry48,
It was a pleasure serving you and your family while staying at The Mulia.
We are pleased to learn how much you’ve enjoyed our facility and services.
We look forward to welcome you back soon!